Game Mechanics Q&A

Is there any possibility that you will revisit the fact that Unique maps get turned into Currency with Singular Focus? The fact that maps like Cortex can get destroyed is a massive deterrent towards taking the node, and it is also not very well communicated.
Do minions random walking around you affect its attack range from each other? Or does it treat them all at same distance from you.
How this trade system works?
a) even if u find item you need to pm the person
b) even if the item is priced with b/o you still need the person who is willing to leave the map and trade..
c) ppl should be able play the game without wasting time on miningful trade...
d) 90% of players later in league don't bother to leave the map even if the item is priced cause trade is a waste of time.
e) afterall this dosn't make any sense why trade must be so painful without trade bots

In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Jun 2, 2022, 6:23:03 PM
Why is phasing still stuck in mobs?

why is it that when I run at high speed, a porcelain jug stops me on the way?

why can't a character who killed Sirius and other destroyers of worlds open rusty doors on the run?
[Removed by Support]
"
MonolightHD wrote:
Whats the chance to find harvest t4 seeds

i'd like to know this as well. i haven't gotten one since harvest league
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Domain of Timeless Conflict, how does revive monolith in the center work? How much time does it take to stand in the center? Why does the time change if someone enters or leaves domain? Why if someone dies in the center, we cannot revive monsters?
(these probably fall under game design after rereading the post, fair if its skipped over^^')

What are the current engine limitations on mechanics or content in general you have thought about developing but couldn't?

What mechanics are you as a team most proud of in terms of how it works behind the scenes?

What is the process behind making sure complicated mechanics translate well to people figuring them out through play?
Awe
Last edited by Someawe on Jun 2, 2022, 6:40:50 PM
Question: Why won't you allow Alpha/Closed beta testers of PoE1 to have early-access to the alpha/beta of PoE 2?

We've given you all of our loves... don't we deserved to be loved back? :'(
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
When will GGG listen to what the actual players who play the game in the end game want - instead of making arb changes that make unnecessary problems that need even more unnecessary solutions?

Seems like the devs can be tone deaf when it comes to important issues.
Do Dance of Destruction works inside map-like content? invitations, bosses, uber lab, breachstones, etc...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info