Game Mechanics Q&A

Why is it when plays are buffed by an echoing shrine or the Echoist archnemesis mod via headhunter and use a dash skill the character does not propel twice as far, but rather remain in the same place?
How you guys calculate damage? Not the damage on monster, but the damage on caracter screen, it is something that peopls don't use and use POB to it, but even POB isn't that accurate.It would be so cool if this show the entire damage using all buffs that we have and debuff aplly to enemies ( brittle, shock, curses etc...)
"
GooDzZz wrote:
When will we get the trading changes?

As you know the trading system is very bad I need to PM 15 people to get my item, and that is a waste of my time as I'm not free for 24 Hours also, in the late game just if 50% of people left the game we have too as we can't buy anything, for the late game issue I have suggested in the past to give us a chance to add our Discord name in the trading site (Optional) so we can PM that person as he will be playing other games anyway.

GGG just needs trade to have Auto Accept trade. players set their price. you pm or auto buy it for the price posted. trade is delivered to your trade board. (console has this board built in). Auto accept would put a end to the price fixers as well.
Last edited by Kaotic-Ouch on Jun 4, 2022, 12:06:39 PM
If I take 190% reduced extra damage from critical strikes and hits have 1900% increased critical strike chance against me (say with multiple Reckless Defense), with a base monster critical strike chance of 5% does it mean every hit I take is a crit and I take 90% reduced damage from those hits?
When trading with Tujen, how are prices for his stuff chosen? Sometimes his prices are ridiculous (like 1.6k greaters for a single annul), and sometimes he sells something pricey for almost nothing.
Is build diversity still a factor in the changes moving forward?

This league clearly showed that factor was not put in mind. What I really want to ask is if that is still in the overall philosophy of your game. I'm basically a newcomer to the game and just wondering if waiting for more is worthwhile or if the game deserves to be dropped for good.
How do quantity and rarity affects on items that monsters drop, does it roll and get exact item from the pool based on rarity and quant?

And let's say map quant 100% and rarity 50%, and lets say I have expedition on map, do 100% quant and 50% rarity sums to remnant that has 100% more rarity and 200% more quant dropped from monsters and in the end monster's quant and rarity are 300% and 150%?
I have a question about Hexblast and curse removal mechanics.

Lets say I have Temporal Chains + Blasphemy, a self cast Despair curse (and the +1 curse limit) and the Doomsday keystone (apply maximum doom after 1 second).

I stand next to the enemy(Temporal Chains apply) and cast the despair curse on him. In the 1 second interval before Doomsday activates, I cast Hexblast several times.

What's going to happen on to the curses on the enemy? Am I at risk of removing Despair (and losing out on Max Doom from Doomsday)?

Thank you!
Pleasseeeee answer this dispute between me and a friend. He is convinced that the harvest seed that says "Causes other seeds to offer a lucky crafting outcome" causes the actual craft to be applied twice and choose the best result.

For example if you use the sacrifice divination card craft, it would choose (according to him) the number of cards you get back twice and take the higher number.

I don't believe this, I thought this seed rerolled the ACTUAL CRAFT offered twice not the outcome. For example: If you have the seed that offers divination card crafts, it selects which craft you get twice and chooses the hier tier outcome.

I really hope you can confirm what this seed actually does!
How do Savior reflections work with charges? I've been using Savior with flicker strike, and it looks like the reflections are sometimes sitting still doing nothing.

My guess is that the reflections have their own set of frenzy charges to use to bypass the cooldown, since I see them with charges floating around them sometimes. However, they don't seem to get charges from my Farruls + aspect of the cat. I assume thats because they don't technically have the aura, but they seem to be able to generate frenzy charges on kill or on hit from various sources.

I don't know if these frenzy charges are actually used by anything else because they seem to use _my_ frenzy charges to determine damage

Does this all sound right?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info