Game Mechanics Q&A

occultist Whithering Presence :
Nearby Hindered Enemies deal 15% reduced damage over time.
if i get hit by damage over time or the enemy places a damage over time ground effect , and then after that i hinder the enemy does the damage over time on me get reduced?
Last edited by Kerkrom on Jun 3, 2022, 2:05:51 PM
I'd like some clarifications regarding the champion perk "Conqueror" when using totems (also applies to mines and traps as far as I understand).

It reads :
- 100% chance to taunt on hit
- 10% reduced damage taken if you've taunted an enemy recently
- Enemies taunted by you deal 20% less damage with hits and ailments against other targets

From what I've gathered, I know that:
- your totems use your skills
- "by you" can be translated to "by your skills"

If your totem has taunted an enemy recently (using your skill), who's taking reduced damage? You? Your totem? Both?

If your totem has taunted a target, who is considered "other targets"? Everyone but you or everyone but your totem?

What if the enemy was taunted by both you and your totem? Who's taking less damage? Everyone or nobody?

With Singular Focus and 4 Voidstones socketed so your entire atlas is t16, are maps lower than t16 turned into map equity or into currency?

Do maps given to you via the map equity system respect favorites?

With 4 Voidstones socketed and every + map level point clicked on the tree for a total of 200% chance for a higher tier map, does an attempted t13 drop give you a t13 map worth of equity or is it first increased to a t15 map and then turned into a t15 map worth of equity?
The team has been pretty adamant against having a centralized/automated trading system (Auction house, postings, etc.), but what about something like a player ran currency exchange? Currency never changes from item to item (a chaos is a chaos, an exalt is an exalt), so their value is already not determined by rolls, but more by how useful they are to the playerbase at the time, would automizing this in some way also be something that isn't really wanted? Since I just imagine something like someone posting an exalt for a certain currency they would like, and someone could fulfill that with that currency they have.
"
Pevityli wrote:
How does map generation function? (Tilesets and stuff)

There are talks about this, here you have two I found.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM_5S55jUzk&t=1822
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXnoHTqO7TE
What are the mechanics behind Divinity granted by Garb of the Ephemeral? Are charges gained hard limited to 1 per second? Is Divinity affected by CDR? What happens if both you and an AG are wearing Garb and you allocate Supreme Grandstanding - would it bypass the charge gain limit?
How do recombinators decide what mods and characteristics are pooled for the result? Are lower tier and lower ilvl results weighted?
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Asking about this thing that bothers me for years.

Unique Collection Tab missing slots , being inconsistent.

Alternative Art items that don't have a slot in the unique collection tab

Alternative Art Blood of Corruption ( alt art tear of purity for exemple has a slot but once u corrupt it into this alt art NO SLOT )
Alternative Art Demigod's Triumph ( non Alt art version Has a slot )

Demigod's Authority ( newest most recent released Demigod item doesn't have a slot )

This uniques only have 1 slot while having multiple versions.

Atziri's Splendour - 9 versions
Aul's Uprising - 17 versions
Doryani's Invitation - 4 versions
Vessel of Vinktar - 5 versions
Yriel's Fostering - 3 versions

Having both for 1 and 2 abyssal sockets slots

Tombfits - 1 + 2 abyss sockets
Lightpoacher - 1 + 2 abyss sockets
Bubonic Trail - 1 + 2 abyss sockets
Shroud of the Lightless - 1 + legacy 2 abyss sockets

Dedicated slots for RELICS

48 relics from ( LEGACY league keys)
156 relics from ( DELVE league keys)
83 relics from ( ULTIMATUM league keys)

287 total relics ( some overlap so less total slots needed )

why did the Watchstones have to go , those were cool collectables

why did prophecies have to go , they were also cool collectables.

Maybe add an official Ladder , like " uniques.top " for the unique collection tab
Last edited by Angelsergiuboy on Jun 3, 2022, 3:08:59 PM
What happens when multiple players in the party wield Gravebind?
IGN: Free_hugging
I am usually online at GMT+1 evening times.

Generate filters using poe.ninja data using my item filter tool: https://github.com/Xeverous/filter_spirit
I have always wanted to know how the Doryani's Institute room works.

Obviously it corrupts a gem twice, and can cause no outcome corruptions, however can a 20/20 gem you corrupt stay a 20/20 gem because you rolled +1 level and -1 level on both corrupts? Or can you not roll two different level corrupts when double corrupting an item.

Same question applies to quality, can you roll +1 quality on the first corrupt, and then +2 quality on the second corrupt bringing the total to 23?

I would love to have a more in depth explanation of how the room works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info