3.18.0d Patch Notes Preview

headhunter is still pile of crap

skills still repeat when getting headhunter buffs

I DONT LIKE THIS GAME ANYMORE. gg you had your chance, im going to refund every penny
fk archnemesis.
"
Please restore the Archnemesis mods to exactly how they were on release !

Like when Delirium came out, never had as much fun with the game. Pre-nerf Delirium, Pre-nerf Sentinel, was so much fun.

But people have been whining so much because they couldn't faceroll the game from day 1 onwards with their broken low investment league starter builds (traps, mines, minions...).

Sad.

You are not impressing anyone with this post.
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
an easy fix for the headhunter would be to remove the limit of only 1 of each modifier and let it have all again. considering there are not as many mods per mob, that shouldnt be nearly as bad as it was before and at the same time allows it to be strong again
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
3.18 sucks. I'm so sick of the bullet sponge mobs. Roll back this travesty.

"
stoffe_stoff wrote:
pls make the omni / ashes amulets drop rate higher... really boring to kill searing 30 times and still nothing on ssf

---

This. Frankly while annoying the Archnemesis mods are secondary to the availability of Omni (60 ex is 10 times too much).
"

Like when Delirium came out, never had as much fun with the game. Pre-nerf Delirium, Pre-nerf Sentinel, was so much fun.

But people have been whining so much because they couldn't faceroll the game from day 1 onwards with their broken low investment league starter builds (traps, mines, minions...).

Sad.

yeah, i remembered delirium when i got oneshotted after getting 2-3 screens further, got clusterfucked, killed by low framerate or permaslowed. was very fun to play lmao.
Last edited by powner1985 on May 25, 2022, 8:03:46 PM
"
Frostweaver: No longer grants immunity to Cold Ailments. It now grants 80% reduced effect of Cold Ailments.
Permafrost: No longer grants immunity to Freeze and Chill. It now grants 80% reduced effect of Cold Ailments.
Frost Strider: No longer grants immunity to Cold Ailments. It now grants 80% reduced effect of Cold Ailments.
Hell to the MFing Yeah! Playing Frostbolt when the game wanted me to die it would just send one of these bastards tagged with Haste and it was game over man, game over.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
PoE players trying to hype PoE to get more new players to play the game, then this happens. Really sad. Hopefully, won't be the same for PoE 2.
Delete Effigy
"
powner1985 wrote:
"

Sad.

yeah, i remembered delirium when i got oneshotted after getting 2-3 screens further, got clusterfucked, killed by low framerate or permaslowed. was very fun to play lmao.

Literally play with less gear. It's that easy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info