3.18.0d Patch Notes Preview

I see no changes, wake up in the morning and I ask myself
Is PoE worth playin'? Should I blast myself?

I'm tired of bein' dead and, even worse, I'm weak
My Build hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch

GGG give a damn about a playerbase
Pull the trigger, delete AN Mods, it's a mess
Give the hardcore to the HC Junkies, who the hell cares?

~Tupac Shakur~ (Edit by me)
Please fix the Drought Bringer! It should not reset all charges at once! Thats death to Endurance based meelee range players! GGG! :(
"
fastma wrote:
Drought Bringer is unfair, steal 1 or two charges per hit would be fine, but all of them on hit no fair, a real issue for so many builds.

Totally agree! Please fix this! Its total crap to play Endurance based on hardcore now!
work on the monsters they are super buffed and hard to kill and feel like im fighting bosses.. this league been a fail the way you have buffed monsters
"
VernerHolt wrote:
"
MrMelmac wrote:
"
VernerHolt wrote:

Giving someone flak over supporting the game because they aren't throwing a thousand dollars at the devs is kinda poor manners. Let the dude buy his supporter pack and give the devs his money if he feels like it, don't be an arse over it.

Thousands of dollars??? He haven't thrown a penny by now.
You are sort of missing my point bro

I think you're missing mine. Everyone pays what they want and can pay. You don't get to gatekeep feedback to the devs by being shit to people that haven't paid. So chill.

He will pay when he pays, I will say what I think and you won't get to tell me what my opinion supposed to be.
This league does not bring any pleasure from the game, expect something from a patch that, for the sake of appearance, made 80% instead of immunity =)

mine nodes + new nodes on monster harbs is something with something =)
And what will happen at a depth of 1000+

League for a tyap blunder and they spent 3 months on this *gj* ggg

The desire to play becomes less and less every day (I hope the patch will live up to the expectation)
Last edited by starusmd on May 25, 2022, 4:36:08 PM
Any plans for the now more widely used ground degens with this patch?
Either lower their usage / coverage, lower their damage, or make them way more visible.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Like someones else said: GGG really want to die on this hill.

I can only shake my head - anything that buffs monsters in any way slows down the game to a grind (Essence, Altars, Incursion, Sentinels, ...) It's really unbelievable that GGG only still talks through patch notes. No statements, no explanations apart from feebly muttering: "We thought it was good. QQ it's the players' fault."
"
Alatikus wrote:
Like someones else said: GGG really want to die on this hill.

I can only shake my head - anything that buffs monsters in any way slows down the game to a grind (Essence, Altars, Incursion, Sentinels, ...) It's really unbelievable that GGG only still talks through patch notes. No statements, no explanations apart from feebly muttering: "We thought it was good. QQ it's the players' fault."

Pride and ego are quite destructive, especially in the minds of the convinced.
The nerfs will continue until morale improves.
"
Shakeyvick wrote:
State of game:

So today's PoE requires almost all mana reservation be used for defensive auras (Determination, Grace, Purity of Elements, Defiance Banner, etc.)

You must devote passive points to increase resist maximums over 75% (Crystal Skin, Prismatic Skin, Anointed Flesh, etc.)

You've got to have 75% resistance to chaos damage.

You have to have 100% spell suppression. Also need max block.

Even after you manage all the above, some AN mob will either one-shot you from off screen, disable your auras, reflect damage, drain your flasks, chase you across the map, etc.

This emphasis on defense is killing build diversity and even if you do build multiple layers of defense it's no sure thing that something stupid won't kill you.

On top of it ALL, drops are terrible.

Please just remove AN mods from the game. Give us more passive points or mana reservation efficiency so we can run a few offensive auras. Get rid of on death effects. Limit ground effects. Bring back the fun.

No need to add anything else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info