3.18.0d Patch Notes Preview

"
Mike_84 wrote:
Any plans for the now more widely used ground degens with this patch?
Either lower their usage / coverage, lower their damage, or make them way more visible.
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
blombaklats wrote:
"
4benzor4 wrote:
We don't need any more nerfs...stop catering to the bad players.

Has nothing to do with skill... Absolute zero value troll post

Yes it does have everything to do with skill and game knowledge.
Not a troll post at all. Day 1 prior to nerfs it was easy, now what, 3-4 nerfs later and people are still sooking.
"
4benzor4 wrote:
"
blombaklats wrote:
"
4benzor4 wrote:
We don't need any more nerfs...stop catering to the bad players.

Has nothing to do with skill... Absolute zero value troll post

Yes it does have everything to do with skill and game knowledge.
Not a troll post at all. Day 1 prior to nerfs it was easy, now what, 3-4 nerfs later and people are still sooking.

Plz dude.
Level 93 is a good achievement at this League.
But u are not a casual player. In addition, even some Streamers like Ziz say its hard for casual and non meta build players.
Melee is nearly dead except for LS or Cyclone.
And fighting blue or yellow(especially Essence) mobs like bosses and not getting good rewards still doesnt make any sense but everything is easy, right?
GGG Swallow your pride admit you f..... up and then remove AN from the game. You really want to lose a lot of players and future income because you want to make the game slow and dull for everyone?

Release hard mode for Chris and let the rest of us keep the PoE we kinda enjoyed before you totally demolished it with AN mods.
good
Can we hope a good patch this week-end ? not this one with just minor ajustment.

What about monster 50 more difficult on the same map than other ?

What about the tankiness of this monster ?

What about insta kill dot/degen on random map ?

I dont even question about this rare with the league mechanic.

The game is not fun atm. we play meta with 4-5 layer of defense and slow gameplay and we even die from nowhere; we cant play with other mecanic because rare are too buff.

Come on ; 2 weeks of league and all my playlist leave the game...

Please restore the Archnemesis mods to exactly how they were on release !

Like when Delirium came out, never had as much fun with the game. Pre-nerf Delirium, Pre-nerf Sentinel, was so much fun.

But people have been whining so much because they couldn't faceroll the game from day 1 onwards with their broken low investment league starter builds (traps, mines, minions...).

Sad.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
pls make the omni / ashes amulets drop rate higher... really boring to kill searing 30 times and still nothing on ssf
"
Skytip_ wrote:
Delete on-death effects

This.

For about 100 reasons, chief among which is that this isn't a bullet hell shooter.

And the omni ashes drop rate needs to be 100x more common. They are build enabling and as a result 40ex +.

That's complete bullshit since it amounts to classism. By the time you can make 40ex you don't need any more power.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on May 25, 2022, 7:26:31 PM
Loving the controller support work! Many people said you'd never do it and I'm laughing in their faces lol. It would be a little better if we could change the binding though, having your flasks on D pad is terrible, you have to stop moving to use flasks. I get you can fix it later with instilling orb but that's not really accessible early game. I had a home-made binding before and had my flasks on LB/RB/A/B/X/Y and it felt great. Just lemme bind my own controls on controller too please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info