"
Syinea wrote:
"
Skytip_ wrote:
Delete on-death effects

naah ^^ could be a bit harder :)

"
Shapemyst wrote:
Please just delete archnemmesis from the game, i know nobody that enjoys the "new" rares and it suckes

Not Delete! just modified it i dont want a complete Easy Game, we are here not in Diablo =D

You are the problem. You're probably playing DD with melding or armor stacking with aegis for the most broken and OP combo and claim it's easy.

Look around you - everyone else says it's hard. Try a non-meta build, or try actually rolling your maps.

It's hard - playable and rewarding - but hard. Stop deluding yourself and others because you exploit the one broken combo that works.
HH - When you kill a rare monster you gain mods from 3.17.
otherway i dont see it being good with the current mods,even if it stacks.(too many common bad mods that hurt you more than add benefit)
Delete this Archnemesis crap. Bring back Nemesis mods.
Game is completely unenjoyable right now.
Last edited by ToNieJa on May 25, 2022, 2:17:25 PM
Cool all the elemental boys get to play the game now but Boneshatter still dead in the water thanks to all the stun immune mobs cutting DPS to non-existent levels. Do better.
"
VernerHolt wrote:
"
MrMelmac wrote:
"
ShowUs wrote:
Thanks for listening to community feedback and continuing fine tuning the difficulty of archnemesis mods GGG.
I know it's not a easy task implementing major changes to monsters and all the hate coming from reddit lately is not justifiable.

Kudos for acknowledging the concerns of the player base and attempting to adjust the game inline with your own design philosphies.

I am going to buy a supporter pack this league to show my support.

And you have supported the game in what way exactly??? Oh you gonna buy one supporter pack? Lol real game changer...

Giving someone flak over supporting the game because they aren't throwing a thousand dollars at the devs is kinda poor manners. Let the dude buy his supporter pack and give the devs his money if he feels like it, don't be an arse over it.

Thousands of dollars??? He haven't thrown a penny by now.
You are sort of missing my point bro
I don't know what dignity is for you but for me is to pay someone for his hard work when I'm using their service.
Last edited by MrMelmac on May 25, 2022, 3:16:48 PM
well immunities to ailments are a start, but no touch to monsters running at 5000km per hour hitting like a damn train , I mean no nerfs to archnemesis buffs overall ?

Guess we are stuck with this shit modifiers.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Im fine with arch nem.. just revert the graphic overhaul because it destroyed mac players with crashes and worse fatal lag spikes
"
MrMelmac wrote:
"
VernerHolt wrote:

Giving someone flak over supporting the game because they aren't throwing a thousand dollars at the devs is kinda poor manners. Let the dude buy his supporter pack and give the devs his money if he feels like it, don't be an arse over it.

Thousands of dollars??? He haven't thrown a penny by now.
You are sort of missing my point bro

I think you're missing mine. Everyone pays what they want and can pay. You don't get to gatekeep feedback to the devs by being shit to people that haven't paid. So chill.
Honestly this leaque is a real bummer, uninstalling till proper changes.

Getting randomly 1 shot with high life, res and defences aint fun
Plz nerf Aegis! Pain for the Pain God!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info