Feedback on New Microtransactions

"
Tachykir wrote:
nice

Mystery box feels kinda like a scam with "no duplicates" message on chat and then you get same stuff but different colors

Also let us use invisible buff on steelskin

Adding to this, the Kirac Pass also triggers all kinds of bad Fomo P2W associations in me. Even though they offer only cosmetic effects, those effects are some of the best you have ever done and they are often hyper specific to certain builds. So it basically feels like a skill has been reworked to look awesome and if at any point it will be in meta or you wanna just play it, you have to do the pass now or it will be gone. This feels just bad and doesn't fit POE's fair MTX System. To send a clear message, i have supported you guys with the reaper package, but not via the Kirac pass (even though i like many of the skins in there and will effortlessly reach full atlas completion this league).
I bought the Maroider, it is an awesome microtransaction and I think introducing things like this which both stand out visually and kind of evolve with a certain type of character/build are more interesting type of microtransactions that would interest me.

I'd love to see one which alters the Witch to be a Lich and it evolves the more minion damage she has, that will sell like hotcakes.
If it's true that warp runes are only in the mystery boxes they should be a permanently for sale in the store, with only special variations of them in mystery boxes.

Stuff like Maroider is kind of neat but please don't add a bunch of Rick and Morty skins and Fortnite dances to the game. Keep that relegated to PoE mobile.
Personally I hate boxes, I would never buy them. I prefer buying supporter packs (bundles) when I enjoy the game, that is when you release NEW and FUN content. I don't need to define new (as in not recycled) or fun do I? I love new and powerful skills. Who doesn't? You should add MORE SKILLS with alternate MTX from the go! #MORE #NEW #FUN #SKILLS
Recently quit Path of Exploding BULL****
Remove the Wildwood!
Remove Gambling!
Ruthless LOGIN
Thanks a ton making Reaper works also with minions!!
hello everyone!!

a genuine concern here!!

in old Poe 2 reviews, we get to see how there is a future with colorization features in the game!!

even showed Vaal regalia recolorization so it's not mtx only!!

Chris said it might be made as an mtx color pallet or free!!

i am just afraid you guys might stick with the MTX dupes and recolored items and say huge NOPE and do not implement the coloring feature in poe2

gem system new graphics and visuals new areas, and coloring items system are the main points that make me hope for poe2 sooner than later!!!

I actually started the game (not my main char which is older) when I saw diablo 4 news then saw poe2 news then I was like i must play poe it looks more fun and that way ill prepare for poe2 :D

poe2 is literally what got me into the path of exile a couple of years ago and now poe is one of my all-time favorite games.

please don't make it a thing where we don't recolor freely our items

huge pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!

have a nice one everyone :D
Loved the supporter pack! Bought both! I cant lvl without the new explosion, just feels empty without it now. Who cares about visual clarity, fill the screen with more explosions!!
Not really interested in Supporter Packs with many of the purchases looking like they belong in your MTX section of store (flasks, item specific effects) for fairly cheap at that. A lot of it is very niche and not appealing on a widespread basis. I really love the thematic consistency in the old supporter packs. There was actually something for everyone there. This has a bunch of junk that I would just plain never use.

Having thematic sets that you can coordinate was really cool. Kirac vault passes for Headhunter skins and junk like that I have zero interest in. How about making MTX for skills that have been in the game for several years and have between zero to one MTX choices?

Many of us are forced to buy specific MTX to maintain our fps. My computer is only 2 years old and a custom gaming rig but wants to burst into flames with a lot of skills in PoE, the only game it has issues with. Many skill MTX solve the issue for me, I wish that making in game purchases did not make the game literally play/function better but it's the truth.

Also, I buy supporter packs when the company does things that I *support*. Just saying the words "Sentinel Supporter" out loud makes me want to laugh (and maybe shed a tear for PoE). I know you guys can do better, and I sincerely hope to see it so Path of Exile can flourish.

If people really want special Flask graphics and random stuff like this, I feel like belongs in the MTX store for around 40 schmeckle points (most of them). The Reaper Apparition is pretty cool and actually suits the format of Supporter Packs, but there is so much random junk in there I just couldn't. Last round of Supporter Packs were so cool, too, I was taken aback. This feels like "Kirac's Vault Pass" stuff and maybe they could have their own typical sets of items. I think things like a Flask skin should stay in the Vault Pass for people who actually care about MTX that only they can see as the owner... there is something different about having the coolest portals or wings or armor sets that everyone sees versus a flask skin only I see. I don't think items that are seen by all players are in the same class or should be in the same price range as an alt-art skin only you know exists. I also feel like it devalues items like foils and makes them pointless.
Veritania: When was the last time you saw the sun, Exile? The true sun.

Me, if I actually want to succeed at all in any given PoE League:
I love the style of the new supporter packs since they give something extra to my already existing mtx which another armour set just wouldn't give.
I like the ideas of the new mystery box although I do not like mystery boxes from a spending/ethical point of view.

Keep up the good work.
Like the direction, none of the new stuff is for me. Not even Kirac's P2W pass has something that I consider worth the money rn. I'd like to buy the Hyrri's, but everything else doesn't appeal to me. I like the lvl-ring etc all of those are phenomenal. I like the new 'stat tracking' or variable checking mechanics alot and would like those to continue.
Kirac's pass generally had REALLY COOL STUFF and I like the idea of a battlepass, I don't like the FOMO nature of it one bit and it makes me sour on purchasing something I'd want to purchase if it didn't come with the practices I don't like to support.
The 'No duplicates, just recolours' thing feels like a complete scam, even though the MTX are cool in general.
New MTX good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info