Feedback on New Microtransactions

Great overall, although the loot box seems a bit misleading when it says no duplicates when there basically are when you have several different colors of the same thing.

I think moving the armor as a challenge reward is great since f2p players can change up their looks just by enjoying the game.

The new condition MTX's are amazing and love the new direction/ideas.

Maybe introduce skill MTX's that increase in effect by the level of the gem perhaps?
Last edited by Sineath on May 21, 2022, 6:28:26 AM
Kirac's Vault Pass:

I haven't bought one yet, but I'm assuming you have to wear and use the required item eg. body armour and it wouldn't only interact with a skill in the cosmetic slot.

If it could, optionally, be made to work where you still have to acquire the unique and place it in the cosmetic slot but it still affects the skill(where possible), allowing us to equip a superior rare item(in some cases), I feel it could have broader appeal.

eg. Glacial Hyrri's Ire: Acquire and wear Hyrri's Ire > apply Glacial Hyrri's Ire effect to Hyrri's Ire > move it to the cosmetic slot as a special interactive skin.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Gender Swap microtransactions would be nice and fun :D
Personally, I don't like where these new microtransactions are going -- these effects are too big, some explosions take the whole screen. Also, new mystery boxes look like an interesting idea but the microtransactions don't look really cool compared to previous mystery boxes.
I thought the cloak which scales based on how many kills you have was a cool idea... except my build uses a banner and covers the whole thing up!
Great change with the no duplicate mtx box, but the void battery in the kirac pass, should be able to skin 2 items because who is using 1 void battery in their builds.
Bought a set Esteemed Arcanist Supporter. I looked at it in the game, I didn’t like it at all, I wrote to technical support about the return, they said that they could not make a return. Due to the fact that I looked at things in the game. Nice GGG very nice. TY
offers skin at different prices in different regions. oh yes please.
all are pretty nice and interesting but the only issue i have is with the shockwave support mtx, it is too shiny
I bought the "Maroider" mtx and im very pleased with the result.
With the red bandana mtx, I can roleplay as Ricardo Milos flicking onto mobs in Wraeclast.
Thanks GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info