Feedback on New Microtransactions

I really like the new mystery box items and have purchased some. Although, the no duplicates marketing is a bit misleading as you might still get duplicates, just in different colors. I'd love to see a Kirac's vault for standard league. I purchased the Arcanist Supporter Pack and I think it's one of the best packs so far.
As much as i like the effect that change with different skill, i would like there base effect to be a little more noticeable. For example the colors on the winged helmets look awesome when there full blast, but non-existent when not activated. I would like a minor effect to be at least noticeable. Love the new system about not duplicates even if i did get 3/4 chicken helmets lol. Dont blame yall just my luck lol
Nice too see something except just armor/skill effects.
ETA for stash tab sale? 5 weeks since last one :D
Let us wear Vinderi's armor, but without the shadow apron.

What I am talking about is already in the game.
Last edited by pathofnogf on May 19, 2022, 8:06:02 PM
I do like that you're trying new things. For me though I prefer the normal skill effects mtx's that get released and the armor sets/portals for the supporter packs.

I also will probably never buy a kirac vault pass because that idea also is unappealing to me. I'm glad they're doing well though.
I have never bought cosmetic micro transactions before but the stun effect was so exciting that I considered buying a supporter pack for it. However 90$ is out of my budget, and nothing else in that pack interests me. May end up buying the Reaper package for 30$ though, and get me the new Demonic Necromancer Bundle, because those minion MTXs look fantastic.
if you going to do flask skins again, please, for the love of god, let us use hybrid flask ones on life or mana flasks aswell, i don't think i ever saw anyone ever use a hybrid flask ever since i started to play 8 years ago, geting it feels worse than geting a dupe that you can't combine
New MTX direction is great. I also hope for more different effects for skill gems. And a different idea i like to see is a announcers that will comment at different points of gameplay. For example Maven voice pack can be excited when you kill big pack of monsters, or Trialmaster voice pack can taunt player if they die or take too long to kill bosses/rares.
ign: Bikvin
Honestly I hate the direction the new microtransactions are going. I definitely would have purchased the reaper supporter pack if one of the tiers had a reaper themed armor set and weapon similar to the apparition.

Currently I don't feel compelled to purchase any of the new supporter packs, mystery boxes, or Maroider character effect as all of these are too niche and add a lot of unnecessary clutter to the screen.

I'd much rather the original style of supporter packs and general MTX since any build can use them with the exception of specific weapon class skins.

I'm also a huge fan of the simpler cosmetic armor/weapon sets in general and I don't feel the need to spice things up further than crazy armor sets like the Ethercraft/Celestial themes, or amazing weapon effects like the open beta/awakening supporter packs.
Mtx /pack content is already a hit. Where focus should be put is in league mechanics and gameplay. Without a good game/product, sales revenue will surely be impacted regardless how cool they are.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info