Feedback on New Microtransactions

It's all great, but I'm still waiting for a simple "Slimy Nemesis" dark blue smoky character effect)
About Polaric Hideout
Looks cool, but without map device in middle of hideout looks like trash.
I really like the variety with the recent MTXs. I think it's really cool to be able to customize a different aspect of your character (not just armor and skill effects but items now too).
The new loot box is a HUGE improvement. I would like to have a way to see which MTX I am missing though
I'm still waiting for celestial blade vortex... It's 6 years since skill was released, c'mon GGG, please?
Signed
Vermyn
"
JackER4565 wrote:
would LOVE to be able to pay in my currency instead of USD dollars

pretty much this, they are beyond reachable for some currency conversion rates, digital products like MTX's that cannot be traded and they has no "limited stock" so why not make the prices reachable ? why not farm quantity instead of quality GGG ? just adopt Steam's conversion rates and we would be happy. i still feel bad that i had to paid 2/3 my rent to $60 supporter pack.

Spoiler
and please no more FOMO, we already cant buy it without saving up for some time and now there is limited time we had to catch? sorry instant no from me.

Variety of MTX feels fresh though i enjoy Map divice and flask mtx's like can we get quicksilver flask one with when used, character rides stick horse ? or ring/belt skin where it shines when there is valuable loot drops on ground Exalted orb and more valuable one?
the new stuff is cool.

But couldnt we get a poll for this sort of thing?

Just seems easier than 34 pages and counting of feedback.
I'm just here to get lost in the noise. I feel like Kirac's vault is mostly useless, The new supporter packs don't have much that inspires me to buy them, and overall the art direction (for MTX) appears more interested in not hurting an artists feelings rather than challenge them to put out extraordinary content. Not that my opinion will count for anything.
Saved
"
flysm0 wrote:
"
JackER4565 wrote:
would LOVE to be able to pay in my currency instead of USD dollars

pretty much this, they are beyond reachable for some currency conversion rates, digital products like MTX's that cannot be traded and they has no "limited stock" so why not make the prices reachable ? why not farm quantity instead of quality GGG ? just adopt Steam's conversion rates and we would be happy. I still feel bad that i had to paid 2/3 my rent to $60 supporter pack.

Spoiler
and please no more FOMO, we already cant buy it without saving up for some time and now there is limited time we had to catch? sorry instant no from me.

Variety of MTX feels fresh though i enjoy Map device and flask mtx's like can we get quicksilver flask one with when used, character rides stick horse ? or ring/belt skin where it shines when there is valuable loot drops on ground Exalted orb and more valuable one?

Not sure if this will work but cant you purchase Steam gift cards on amazon or even google with your local currency?

You would then use the gift cards to make POE purchases via the steam store.

it would be infinitely better for customers if GGG was to support other currencies but this MIGHT work until they do. I am in the USA, so I don't have this problem and cant verify.

I hope this helps.
I see a lot of people are pointing out that they mystery boxes feel duplicatey with the quick color changes, but I personally think that's awesome.

I've been playing for a decade now. I have so many microtransactions. I don't want things that are wildly different, I want things that can be used in outfits with my Rigwald boots or my seraph armor, or other classics that get left behind by the new, flashy stuff. This all hits perfectly.

Supporter packs are so balla. I've bought my share of supporter packs, but usually just one a year. These are must have. I'll always pay for cooling looking QoL, as long as QoL doesn't only come from PFP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info