Feedback on New Microtransactions

I buy all the stash tabs, any reason we can't have a bigger colour pallet?

Step 1: Make Item filter editor.

Step 2: Item label micros, 3d model [Mirror of Kalandra etc].

Step 3: ??

Step 4: Profit.

Please for the love of Tukohama make The Polaric Hideout center be the map device! Would be an instant buy for me. Really like the new direction with the mtx's.
The core idea of microtransactions interacting with gameplay is awesome. Most of the new microtransactions are really cool!
On the other hand I miss the regular new armor set you guys provided upon the launch of every new challenge league.
The one thing that bother me tho is the mystery box. You guys advertised the fact that there's no duplicates, but I literally have four of the same body armor in different colors.
On the off chance some from GGG actually reads this comment, I would really love a sort button, you can even sell it as a microtransaction...
It's probably just my personal preference, but i dont really like the new microtransactions at all. i find the effects very distracting and goofy. my favourite mtx are the armour sets or skill effects that make things look thematically different. It would be especially fun to have different colour options for many of the skills, even if the base effect is still the same. i do appreciate that you're trying new things and i definitely think it will pay off in the long run.
I bought a support pack for span The Soul Harvester's Cloak, the sake of killing 460k monsters in a week. But I still haven't completely collected the entire cloak. on XX it is probably necessary to collect all three months of the league. Don't you think the numbers are too overrated? Maybe it should be reduced to reasonable limits.
I like the new supporter packs and mystery box (would like it more if the flask effect actually worked).
Will probably buy vault pass if I do stick around to complete enough maps.
Portals for h/o and coin-explosion weapon effects are my favorite MTX so far.
Want to see more of - flask effects, elusive/phasing/onslaught effects (and please allow to use the hidden effect mtx on these as well).
This is fine
I love the new boxes cause they don't give duplicates. I love the mew take on MTX that changes the visual of leveling up or unique items. In a world where companies tend to swindle more money out of people, you guys are trying to do the opposite. Bravo! All I wanted for now though is a jewel stash so I can hoard them all in SSF without flooding all tabs~
Just a small suggestion really.

Now that mtx in supporter packs aren't that closely themed, would be cool to be able to modularly select what mtx we want out of a pool rather than spending $90 for the highest tier one if we only want the one item that's in that tier.

There's no way in hell I'm paying $90 for 1 mtx, but would pay $30 if I could select it in a heartbeat.
First of all, the Mystery Box.
I have to tip my hat to you guys for doing a consumer friendly move, thank you for that. I just really hope it comes from a place of good will and not some other reason like circumventing legal stuff surrounding loot boxes in some country or whatnot. any way, was the first loot box i spend money on in years.
50/50 because the weapon treasure effect is just amazing for any build without Herald, and 50/50 hoping this box is succsesfulll so you guys can keep doing consumer friendly decisions without feeling like idiots.

Kiracs Vault,
I am not a Headhunter player, never was, i had one here and there for maybe 1 week or 2 but thats it. but the fomo still hit and i bought it. I REALLY dont like this fomo shit. And in this case is even worse because now Headhunter is low-key dead (might get fixed might not does not matter) and thats the worse part. you are spending 30 bucks on the "chance" that you might play a build with these items, but only if you guys dont nerf it (active or passive). and that feels just sooo wrong to me. you guys were always so pround of the fact you release the box mtx later to the store, and now seeing the Pass is kinda sad. Maybe think about releaseing the mtx later to the store on a higher price (like 20 bucks per piece) , that would be fine with me because than the pass would be a really good deal wich is attractive. but for some1 like me who might never get a mageblood can chill. and if i later get one and didnt buy the pass i can pay extra to get it. but at least its not gone, and right now i am spending money on mtx i will maybe NEVER use ONCE. that just feels horrible.

New Supporter Packs

I really like the direction, i just did not really like many of them, the best one for me was the quicksilver flask, but 90 bucks for that was a bit high for that. i would love supporter packs that come with and are themed around a skill mtx, or maybe a pack of a bunch of skill effects or something. sorry not that creative over here -.-

tldr: boxes amazing, vault pass bad because fomo bad, support packs good but not for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info