Feedback on New Microtransactions

i've changed my mind about the time limited sale of stuff, it doesn't scale in the long run.

it's been a great incentive to support the game in it's early stages but having longer periods in which the mtx can't be purchased (like 2 years) would also have the same effect i guess.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 20, 2022, 4:14:28 PM
Please fix the soul harvester's cloak offset. Why does it have a bracket on it that attaches it to the character ? It looks very strange from some angles.

Obviously you've made cloaks work without that tech so I dunno why you suddenly decided to experiment with it that suddenly.

The cloak does not sit naturally on a character.

I made a forum thread about this but too many people griping about " rares too hard lol."
I dont like the new supporter packs. I dont see myself using it. It looks like kirac valut .1 . I liked more the armor set ones. Mysetry boxes is still too much of a gambale, for me is better to wait untill the MTXs are on the store.

new rare mods are not fun, i like hard things but not being frustated
Honestly, the choice of words in the new lootbox promotion seemed a little to disingenuous. "NO DUPLICATES", but no emphasis to the fact you could get multiple colors of the same thing. Felt like a GOTCHA momment
great direction on new mtx. I love they actually have some functional value as well as aesthetic value.
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
I think the Maroider skin is awesome and would like more stuff like it.
Colour variants are awesome and I want them for older armour sets too. Definitely a better system than duplicates.
Item effects based on character stats/resists/skill and flask usage is kind of cool but gimmicky. Don't care much about that ultimately but maybe there'll be cooler stuff down the line.
Since you seem to be doing a lot of "high investment" MTX what about Aura MTX that either replaces all your auras with a giant aura that looks cooler the more auras you currently have or escales with aura effect.
make timekeeper hideout don't switch time to day all the time. and teleport pads to at least work in both directions, or what would be even better - make them movable!
I got the $60 Reaper pack and am quite happy with the portals and like the med bot pretty well. I'm definitely frustrated that the cape is pretty much obscured by my Defiance Banner though, and that there's no way for me to hide said banner without buying Invisible Buff Effect for another $5 worth of points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info