Feedback on New Microtransactions

I already didn't like Kirac the NPC, and I don't like the Vault Pass either. My heart sank when I saw its debut in 3.17:

Completing something in-game to get your money's worth out of it doesn't seem like Path of Exile to me.

Some unique items in both passes are inaccessible for a lot of players, effectively lowering the amount of MTX you truly get.

If it does have to stay, I would like to see wacky MTX for item slots, instead of specific unique items. MTX found in the current Mystery Boxes are a perfect example of what could have been a lovely investment.
I really like the flower map device and the portals that change with map tier.

Some more choice might be good. I dont care for a lot of the box, but I really want some of it.

Mystery box is better but still feels like a scam with all the variants that are essentially the same.

I dont like the Kirac pass, but I like the unique mtxes.

That said, I am still unhappy with the game direction, and have no plans of buying anything else untill I see something I like.

It seems retarded to me to make more uber content when so few players ever get to see it. It just makes me dissillusioned with the game.

I would like to see a game like we had in delerium, with a LOT of builds that was enabled in the endgame, and they were all super effective and somewhat cheap.

I would rather spend a league making several characters and try out lots of skills, combinations and uniques. But as it is, if you want to progress, you either play 24/7 or make only one character to the exclusion of all else. Preferably both. I dont understand why the top has to be such a freaking struggle in a game that is PVE at its core.

Also, MOVE WAY MORE WEALTH TO MAPS. I dont know how, but its staggeringly annoying to me that the fastest way to get rich and buy gear in this game (because you wont EVER freaking find it) is to refresh the trade site. Or even better, make gear way more readily available so it gets cheaper to try different stuff.

I work for a living. I dont need a second and third job in the form of a wrist-shattering grind in maps, or endless tradesite spam.

I'd love an mtx that swaps the gender of your character (or make it a default option in character creation) : to be able to play as a female shadow, male ranger, etc.
The new charges should work with items like Victario's Charity that grant the charges to allies or at least just minions that you control.
Love the concept of the new boxes, the only problem is that some of the effects are almost invisble. I got the quartz shardcrown and it's VERY hard to see, even in hideout. My buddy got the electric gloves and they look like normal gloves. It's pretty tough to arague 5 dollars for this.
It's nice to see some new style of mtx, but a couple quick complaints;

No duplicates in the mystery boxes *would* be fantastic, but a tint change on the same item is essentially a duplicate. Still better then before however.

The Vault Pass is a good idea overall, as it's another incentive to keep playing. And I'll add that I'm happily surprised it's just on map completion. However my one real complaint with the Vault Pass is that it doesn't also give store points on purchase.
The item rarity weapon enchant is fantastic!

The direction of the 40 league challenges is also quite compelling.

That being said the supporter packs are a somewhat foolish and misguided. Veteran players obviously were the target audience, but the spirit of the supporter pack has always been a functional starting off point for a new player to enter the "Look good feel good" state of mind... Hopefully sales reflect this was not the direction to take these packs.

I dont really see myself buying the Kirak pass, but its honestly not a bad idea not a bad product.

TL:DR
More interesting weapon MTX and universals (Charge MTX, Level up MTX)

Less Uber Niche MTX like the Culling reaper

6/10 I spent money and I regret it a little
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
I'm using google translator xD

- I liked the supporter packs, but I prefer full armor as it was before
- I wish the battle pass was cheaper
- I liked the idea of ​​the mystery box not containing duplicate mtx, but I didn't like having the same mtx with different colors

If you read this, you are a noob like me =(
Cool, but if you really like your game and want to take the art direction seriously, please give us the option to turn off the wings of other players, it's an absurd visual pollution and not pleasant, the idea of ​​season passes is interesting but I think it should contain more items, the store's cosmetics do not have much affection and are very expensive for what they offer as an individual item.
The shop has been saturated with new themes that lack skill mtx to match so this new direction is welcome. The fact that there's only 6 ghostflame skill mtx or that there are no project skill mtx for lightning skills is a shame.

Please add purple to colour options in the Ghost-lit Graveyard.

P.S. Darkprism shield mtx is currently bugged.
These are the things we lost in the fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info