Feedback on New Microtransactions

I want love to buy Kirac's Vault, however i am a Standard player, you are losing free money here.
Its nice to see nome change now and than in regards to the supporter packs now containing dfferent things. Its also nice to see that there are no langer any duplicates in mystery boxes. But also like complete armor sets that fit a theme. In other words, I find it a bit annoying to see that the armor in the mystery boxes is not a complete theme, but i guess the colours match (which mkes it partly work).

But there is one thing I would like to see changed.
I personally would like to see, that the weapon bounty effect from the mystery box is converted to a weapon added effect. As a weapon effect it doesnt really work well with complex weapon designs (examples: saviour, starfordge, voidforge and even the annihilator weapon skin). When combined the weapon looks more like a gray blob. And also there are no added Wepon effects.
Id like to See more MTX and skill effects Based on the Blue spectrum and More Simple Armor / Effects Like the Darkwood Set (my fav)

Like a simple Darkwood Mage set For example

Also Kirac's vault is far too much money for what it is
really creative supporter packs this time, hoping for some RGB mtx next time :P
Maroider is pretty funny. You are now obligated to release increasing brain size for Witch and increasing leg size for Ranger.

Also, I wish there was something that made Zombies look less like Zombies. Running around with my swarm of critters, Zombies are the weakest visual link imo, even less impressive than Phantasms. The current effects don't change the base model, meanwhile Skeletons at least have Statues and Golems have several variants (except Carrion Golem - why?).
Arcanist Supporter packs are all aggressively meh. Nothing particularly interesting. The Grim Reaper apparition in the other pack is nice though. Wish they came with an armor set.
Bought arcanist and 2 sentinel boxes, gotta say 50p per box is way too much for loot boxes and "no dupe" but still have different colors...
I'm thoroughly enjoying them but can I please have a "favorite" and "random favorite" system for portals? 8+ years in and I have so many, some I like more than others. I would love to use the random portal, but too many I'm just not fond of like I once was. I'd like to favorite a handful, maybe 5 or so and random between just them. Please.
Great direction in my opinion. Same for the loot boxes. First time since I play the game I looked forward opening them. The supporter packs are great too and Kirac is a cherry on the top.

Thank you for making giving you money rewarding. I love POE and want to support as much as I can and now I get cool mtx.

Thanks
The quality has been amazing. The only crique I have with regards to the new boxes is: if there are going to be 4 variants, please ensure there is a modest enough difference other than just pallet swaps.

It would also be nice if the chance to receive a type we don't have is greater than the chance to receive another variant in the boxes. IE if I got a copy of the bow already, I am more likely to get one of the other types like charges or helmet if I have not received it.

I would also love it if you guys took this time to rework some stale / dead unique items and release MTX's to go alongside them.

Yriel's Fostering for example? Or Nuro's Harp? (you guys missed that bow during bow buff league)
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3568084

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3568078

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3568062

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info