Feedback on New Microtransactions

remove the kirac icon from the atlas :)
I like the new MTX, but can't the new weapon effects be applied to the secondary effect slot where the extra gore effect went? It feels bad to have to choose between my sick glowing swords and my sick on kill/on stun effects!
Too much for too little, I appreciate the changing skins a lot and its something I hope you keep up, Mauroider is a great example of it and I've considered it.

The teleport is great but for a low budget player its not tempting to throw money at possibly getting a teleport pad and having to pay the same for it to be useful. Not with the elevated prices, It's not worth it for me to chance.

Same with Kiracs vault, there are some fun rewards but asking me to pay a full games worth for 1 out of something cosmetic i generally use is bit whack.

I did throw a some money at divergence boxes with the freebies included and got 4 of the same boots out of it that I can't really use. Maybe just allow MTX trade or something?
Burb
Now it's time to expand product line to AUDIOs. Sound effects, voices and music will make a really good revenue stream
Love the new MTX approach! Supporter packs are both cool, it was a tough choice. Favorite is probably the level up effect. I also like that the new boxes don't have duplicates. I don't mind that some will be recolors, it's still different imo. I also got Kirac's pass, I like that the MTX in it is more than just an item skin, it changes how the skills look too. These new effects that scale with your character's progression are really cool, definitely keep making more!

I hope you guys get plenty of money from these, you deserve it! Keep up the great work. Really enjoying Sentinel league and looking forward to POE 2.
The new MTX system is innovative and definitely has some really cool features.
What I dislike about it, is that the MTX has very limited use. For example, I was able to use armour sets for every character/build, where as I can't use the (e.g.) stun MTX for all of my characters. I don't want to adjust my playstyle to the MTX - I want to adjust my MTX to my playstyle. I feel like this was limited by the new system.
Don't get me wrong, if the build uses one of the new item specific MTX like the Void Battery, it's absolutely amazing. But only a few build I make include it. What I'm trying to say is, that the new format has very limited use, so it feels less worth.
MADE KIRAC VAULT WORKS FOR BOTH HANDS WHILE DUAL WIELDING
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I would love to be able to purchase the Kirac's Pass with the shop points I already have.
I like the variable effects but aside from that I completely dislike the armor set in the mystery box, so despite it being cool to have effects it's no good if you're not interested in the armors asthetics.

I liked the old mystery boxes more as it seems like the asthetics were just better then what this one provided. If you gave us Midnight Pact & Appolyon (or better) quality stuff with variable effects I'd be interested.

The new packs looks decent though, be nice if there was an armor set to but it's what it is.

As for the Kirac's vault, imo it's horrible... I rather alt art stuff being brought back in some way as they were collectables & tradable items, having cosmetic alt art stuff for only yourself kind of ruins the whole experience and just seems like a money grab.
Last edited by firenovix on May 20, 2022, 6:04:57 PM
The "color-variation" should not be a thing.

If a micro transaction has colors, make something like a dye to color the item.

So you get some cool wings you like and some dye to color them red, blue, green, whatever you want (gold, silver, transparent, lightning etc).

With such dye coloring, people dont need to bother if they just dont like the color of an item, and you get more value and customization.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info