Feedback on New Microtransactions

It's fantastic that there are no more duplicates. I have purchased several of the new Mystery Box this League. The only thing I would complain about is that I love the Flask Effects for this League, however I can only get 1 and only equip it to 1 slot. Would there be a way to make it so that if you get 1 of the Flask Effects, it gives you 5 so you can fill the bar with that type or make it so that you can apply that 1 skin multiple times? It's sorta lame I'll have 1 flask effect on 1 out of my 4 flasks since I can't get anymore.

Other than that, I think everything else was great.
More maroider style mtx !
Hope have Seimic Trap MTX in future!
Box without duplicates is very good;
That and having the contents be more interesting made me buy some for the first time

Id love to see another MTX in the spirit of the Maroider:
A helmet MTX for the Templar (or anyone else) where the head of the character keeps growing with more INT (because brain bigger)
Y'all keep banging on about there no duplicates in the mystery box, and then having several versions of each item in a box. I can't tell if it's straight up misleading or just really bad marketing. I honestly can't be even tempted to buy them when this is how they work. I really like some of these effects, but knowing I'm potentially going to end up with, for example, two colour variations of the same item that I don't want instead of the colour that I do would sour the experience for me.

Other than that, the idea of items that change contextually is quite interesting, and though there could be some issue in that you might prefer the look of one stage but end up having another, I think it's a decent idea to build on with a lot of potential.

Just, please chill out a smidge with the "no duplicates! We have no duplicates!" when you kind of do have duplicates, just in different colours. And god help anyone who wants a specific colour. One might think this was done explicitly to push people into buying more loot boxes just to get the recolour that they prefer, which from a business standpoint I kinda get, but going hard on the "no duplicates" angle feels off to me.
Last edited by DirigibleTomato on May 20, 2022, 12:58:33 PM
I like all the mtx that change/get more intense with stats.

One thing, that I generally would see more: At least 1 or 2 MTX for EVERY skill, instead of just making MTX for the most popular skills.

I totally understand the business decision, that the most popular skills will make you the most money, but it feels weird, that some skills that are already years and years in the game still don't have a single mtx (e.g. Heavy Strike and Glacial Hammer for example, two of my favorite skills in the game), while some other skills have like half a dozen mtx (e.g. contagion or cyclone).

I really like the addition of the new Shockwave Support skill effect. Not really my thing, but adding mtx to these type of support gems is realyl cool as well.

Now I want to see some stuff for Boneshatter
Last edited by HeavyMetalMan on May 20, 2022, 1:00:03 PM
upgrad tab to quad tab
Overall I approve of the new MTX that are tied to the status of the character. It's a lot of fun, and I hope you will continue to be inventive.

One thing I would complain is that the charge MTX is not spread to the minions, minions still have regular charges, and with the number of minions I have I don't ever see the MTX on my person.

A slightly higher price on the box is, while understandable, quite annoying. You have solved the problem of duplicates, but the consumer has to bear the cost of it now. It doesn't feel good.
https://www.twitch.tv/velzanna/
I have purchased many core and supporter packs, along with many stand alone MTX like skill or aura effects. I would like to say, I would like to say the new direction is good. The interactions with things like charges, is amazing, and I personally love all the MTX that change based on some scaling, the portal based on map level and the cloak + armour that change based on % of resis.
The loot boxes having no repeats, even if that means the same one but a different color is still a welcomed change. I have purchased the mystery boxes before but after receiving 3+ of the same item, I would tend to no longer be interested in purchasing simply as I could never obtain the item I wanted.

I know a lot of people will have an opinion 1 way or another, good or bad, but I personally like the direction you are going with the MTX.
Reaper pack is nice. But how many kills do we need for each level of the cloak ? It's unclear for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info