Game Balance in Siege of the Atlas

I just noticed that Hybrosphere cooldown nerf affect my Berserker alot because i cant ramping my Rage before boss fight, this is a huge nerf

Perharp allow Berserker to gain Rage faster in someway because im gonna die before i get to my 70 rage
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

Storage isnt an advantage over another player, you won't be better than another player just because you can self stack 2500 exalts in your stash.

Even if you spent $5000 you wont one hit maven.

Thats called quality of life improvements.

fair point.
"
Heiwananas wrote:
God, why everyone that whine on this forum have 10 challenges and can't even play correctly ?
Keep the good work GGG, excited for the new league !

cause your little challenge number means nothing when you can just pay to be carried for a good chunk of them. you can even find streamers advertizing carries.

I play beta league for a quick check of the new skills/league mechanic then go back to standard where i can play with actual fun gear. sorry but i dont find running the acts again, unlocking the atlas again, finding veiled mods again, etc all that fun. if you stay in standard you get a new league every 3 months anyways.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

Storage isnt an advantage over another player, you won't be better than another player just because you can self stack 2500 exalts in your stash.

Even if you spent $5000 you wont one hit maven.

Thats called quality of life improvements.

So it's not an advantage to be able to trade? Still learning new things here.
Why is nobody talking about Hydrosphere nerf? One second cooldown? I mean cm'on.. I think its a huge damage loss against bosses...
"
Heiwananas wrote:
God, why everyone that whine on this forum have 10 challenges and can't even play correctly ?

Define "correctly".

There are a lot of different playstyles, different players have different goals, and obtaining 30+ challenges isn't required to show that you're playing "correctly".

I think OneTwoTimer has a point, the game isn't really balanced well for casual players. The majority of players are casual players who want to put in a few hours a week at most, and so those are the complaints you hear. It's the majority of the playerbase, and they're not being catered to.

Getting to 36 challenges makes you the exception, not the norm. If you define "correctly" in terms of the way that *most people* play the game, you're the one not doing it correctly.

If you have the time required to clear all content and you can go for 36 challenges or more, good for you. Not everyone else does, and for a lot of people the level of time investment required to get that many challenges completed goes a long way beyond what they can possibly invest. That doesn't mean they don't play the game correctly, it means that the devs don't balance the time investment required in a way that allows those people to get those achievements.
Last edited by HoneyBadGerMan on Jan 25, 2022, 6:28:28 AM
"
MikaelBox wrote:
"
Heiwananas wrote:

When did challenges being be matter? Any exile can play to PoE in the standard league, and nerfs will affect them too. Any player can be disaffected when GGG's nerfs changes his favorite builds.

This is special league. Tons of players usually completing 36-40, stopped at 10-2, rare gone to 24 and then left on week2. Thats why.
Jeez each time GGG release a patch note or a Manifesto, Kleenex shares jump to the roof, so many people crying.

this looks good so far can't wait for the patch and the league!
Problem:
Lots of new games on the horizon. The number of players may decrease even further. Players may choose not to purchase the supporter pack. Less money = worse leagues = less and less players.

Solutions:
Nerf viable skills like Toxic Rain and Seismic trap... Make the game more boring and difficult to casuals...
Last edited by Mil0sevic on Jan 25, 2022, 6:48:31 AM
Nice changes overall,

is there any reason why:

"Added a new Dexterity Support gem - Mark on Hit: Trigger Supported Mark Skill when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy with an Attack. This support adds a cooldown and a small curse effect penalty to the triggered Mark skill, but does not need to be linked to the triggering attack."

can't work with spells?
go to work, get married, have some kids, pay your taxes, pay your bills, watch your TV, play PoE, follow fashion,
act normal, obey the law ... and repeat after me: I AM FREE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info