Game Balance in Siege of the Atlas

Well done GGG,I've been waiting for this balancing for Glacial Hammer,that skill is disgusting everyone literally one shotted end game with GH,also just a reminder you forgot conversion trap those skill also really OP it's been like 5 league in a row everyone exploit conversion trap,please nerf it!

Thanks!
Maybe the return of Frostbolt IceNova Selfcast ?

but i fear the upcoming huge number of new meta archmage build that will make pledge of hand price skyrocket...
Auction or game will dead?
"
Segoyt wrote:
Auction or game will dead?

no auction since release, game still alive. Are you ok bruv?
Harvest is trash league. Ty for deleting it :)
"
Problem: Ignite builds don't have a way to focus their damage on bosses, forcing balance to be the same for clear speed damage and boss damage.
Solution: Change Flame Surge and introduce a new attack-based mechanic to be able to deal much more Burning damage to a targeted enemy.

this is from before Scourge league and got me excited for melee ignite. But apparently i misunderstood it or it did not make it in..

"
We plan to introduce a mechanic for Ignite damage with melee attack skills to give some unconventional Ignite builds a new option for enhancing Ignites

I hope it becomes a real thing next league! Ignite dual strike or Infernal Blow with BLS sounds super fun! i hope its strong enough

i still dont get the point of nerfting Voidfletcher

Uniques is supposed to be strong and this is even Uber Elder Unique
"
KGabQr wrote:
More more Nerfs.
More Dead brain :D

We will play PoE! Best

Lost Ark > KGabQr trash :D

Take, i fixed it for you

"
MightyG_ wrote:

PoE is also P2W.

Hope you are talking about Pay 2 Wear, skins right?

Because theres absolutely NOTHING in this game to pay for which gives you any kind of advantage compared to other players
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Jan 25, 2022, 5:03:35 AM
"
leto2626 wrote:
Maybe my old favorite skill (Storm Call) might be viable again? One can only dream.

stormcall lightsaber battlemage, no further comments.

also: how in the BLAZES did they not touch pfpc, suppression, grace/determination or vortex? dis is gonna be a friggin cakewalk.
Last edited by Liokar on Jan 25, 2022, 5:07:27 AM
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
KGabQr wrote:
More more Nerfs.
More Dead brain :D

We will play PoE! Best

Lost Ark > KGabQr trash :D

Take, i fixed it for you

"
MightyG_ wrote:

PoE is also P2W.

Hope you are talking about Pay 2 Wear, skins right?

Because theres absolutely NOTHING in this game to pay for which gives you any kind of advantage compared to other players

you COULD argue that a small investment of approx 25 bucks for tabs gives you a small advantage for organising and trading. but ofc i get your point.
Problem: Players are having fun playing Path of Exile.
Solution: Remove mechanics that players use to have fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info