Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

#ResetTheLeague for Justice
Last edited by Lucielá on Apr 17, 2021, 6:30:26 AM
Reset the league
I like how droll the voice actor for the challenge master is
were humans involved? I.....dunno :(
"
dailybg wrote:
I understood why you guys did this, as an adult I don't mind streamers to skip queue because you did it for us, not for any other reason.

What did they do for us? lol.
Such a nice breed of sheep we have here : the "Hit me more please!"-kind.
"
Crux91 wrote:
For me the problem is, if they gave priority to streamers this easy, in order to promote the game, what other benefits have they given them that we don't know about?

If it's all about "putting on a good show, and promoting the game in a good way", then streamer RNG may not be so far fetched.
If you see promotions where things go well, 6-links, rare drops etc, it's encouraging you to go play the game even more, because who knows, if they can get it, so can you.

It's like those shitty mobile game ads you see, where they open up lootcrates and get rare items. It's all to promote the game, and encourage you to play. So I don't see why this should be any different. GGG is a company that sells their game.

By giving streamers just a small hint of special treatment, they have planted a seed of distrust amongst the community that cannot be taken back.

This.
thnx ggg!
now i have +30gb free space on my ssd

Close your eyes and exalt slam your servers & realms, maybe they will be better.
#ResetTheLeague
I've been a streamer for years and don't expect special treatment. You guys already have a bangin game that's spread by word of mouth, you don't need to spend money on streamers, and it's a fucking kick to the teeth of the streamers who've been supporting you all along to pay new ones to do that shit.

It pissed me off enough that I STOPPED streaming the game I used to stream, even though it was my only income, and it sure as fuck wouldn't surprise me if it happened to you guys too. Giving them stuff to show off, like cosmetics and w/e is smart because it promotes that stuff... but bipassing queues for streamers and their friends is a fucking joke. Good on you for deciding never to do that again.

And reset the league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info