Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

#restarttheleague
Be professional, fix the problem, reset the league and announce a new fresh start. People love to race, don't take it away.
#ResetTheLeague
#resettheleague

waiting for a reset.
no reset - no league for me.
i can bear some issues, but not privileges for some players and an uneven playing field. this is the worst thing anyone can do with a multiplayer title.

the fact that there seem to be thousands of duped exalts in the game tilts the playing field even more.

deleting "duped" items is not a solution since they can already be "washed" (traded into legit stuff).
Last edited by aHz1984 on Apr 17, 2021, 6:25:56 AM
#RESETTHELEAGUE!! this is some bs!
Reset league NOW.
We want a reset, people are already level 84+ and stacks of currency, meanwhile others have been struggling to get through act 1-3.
I get it everyone screws up sometimes but how are you going to make it right?
With complex systems comes the risk of huge damage with seemingly minimal errors. You catch 100 bugs but the one you miss bites you in the lower backside. Shit happens.

To let streamers in to have at least something to watch was a nice thought
but most people wanted to play instead of watching so it didn't work.
That those streamers have now a huge lead is bad for all those who wanted to be "first" or generally compete.
Letting their friends easily bypass the queue was a stupid mistake. Allthough it just have been a handful it had a huge impact due to the publicity.

I'm a slow casual player so I don't care about any first places in the game, but for the others I'd suggest a reset.
Casuals won't really care, the hardcore groups can have a new go.
Make a public reset at like Saturday 10 pm so people can get ready.

Resetting the streamers would be easier but would be unfair to them as they weren't at fault here.
Maybe just ask them if they are OK with locking them for 24 hours to level the playing field. Might be easier to achieve.
"
AskeQQ wrote:
Be professional, fix the problem, reset the league and announce a new fresh start. People love to race, don't take it away.

Yes pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info