Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Please Don't Restart the League.
I don't want the whole night of reloging to be for nothing(
#Reset League
Thank you for the candor and wrestling with the technical issues you and the devs faced with this season's rollout Chris. I know production issues can be pretty stressful to battle let alone for 12 hours so thank you for fighting the fires today. When everything calms down I hope everyone gets a lot of rest!
"it's just a matter of divining what subtle fuckery is causing the problem today."
This made me giggle a bit.
Honestly though at this point i'm just happy i can play. Sure it sucked on launch not being able to play mistakes happen.
Que sera sera.
But even after a league reset, we now know that GGG prefers and promotes groups that use all game mechanics and abuse everything they can. A very bad taste for the future.

#ResetTheLeague
reset the league
#ResetTheLeague makes the most sense
#restarttheleague
So tone deaf.

I will be skipping this league and no longer buy any supporter pack going forward.

The privileges, the way GGG avoids the duping of thousand of exalts and the ladders is a true showing of what matters in their mind: money.

As a long time supporter, I feel ashamed to even have bought this league's supporter pack and would have rather put it towards your competitors, specially after last league's launch which had 0 acceptable excuse in "we didn't expect this much people".

I seriously hope you realize this will cost you core player base if you decide to ignore the requests for a league reset.
Last edited by Chillsabre on Apr 17, 2021, 6:29:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info