Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Either reset the league now or let it be. I don't want my progress deleted in a couple of days.
#resettheleague
#ResetTheLeague
Yeah i'm skipping this league.

Worst league ever
"
Czm wrote:
"
Crux91 wrote:
For me the problem is, if they gave priority to streamers this easy, in order to promote the game, what other benefits have they given them that we don't know about?

If it's all about "putting on a good show, and promoting the game in a good way", then streamer RNG may not be so far fetched.
If you see promotions where things go well, 6-links, rare drops etc, it's encouraging you to go play the game even more, because who knows, if they can get it, so can you.

It's like those shitty mobile game ads you see, where they open up lootcrates and get rare items. It's all to promote the game, and encourage you to play. So I don't see why this should be any different. GGG is a company that sells their game.

By giving streamers just a small hint of special treatment, they have planted a seed of distrust amongst the community that cannot be taken back.

This.

Also this.
R e s e t T h e L e a g u e

May be put something (Bypass Orb) in your shop so ppl can pay for it. Ahh...real currency.
Can not be love.
Last edited by ruengdet on Apr 17, 2021, 6:40:34 AM
Restart league for everyone
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
#ResetTheLeague
Fixed...and no reset. nice league. thx for "hard work".
#ResetTheLeague

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info