Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

#ResetTheLeague
"
Crux91 wrote:
For me the problem is, if they gave priority to streamers this easy, in order to promote the game, what other benefits have they given them that we don't know about?

If it's all about "putting on a good show, and promoting the game in a good way", then streamer RNG may not be so far fetched.
If you see promotions where things go well, 6-links, rare drops etc, it's encouraging you to go play the game even more, because who knows, if they can get it, so can you.

It's like those shitty mobile game ads you see, where they open up lootcrates and get rare items. It's all to promote the game, and encourage you to play. So I don't see why this should be any different. GGG is a company that sells their game.

By giving streamers just a small hint of special treatment, they have planted a seed of distrust amongst the community that cannot be taken back.

yeah pretty much...
Thank you for the effort! It's a little bit disappointing but well things like that happens..
where is the reparation about us ?
I feel like many enraged folks here either did not read or did not really understand the post from GGG.

Giving (a lot of) streamers priority queue might be an "iffy" concept but it was never intended to benefit them in any real way, if the realm and login queue had worked as intended. It's clearly in a company's best interest to make sure that people promoting their product (especially people who get paid for doing so) get to do their job.

It is however also in their best interest to make sure that everyone else can enjoy the game as well, which is exactly what GGG wrote in their post. And that's where things went wrong this time and that's what they are fixing now. So I can't really understand most of the outrage directed at the streamers.

Shit happens, they will solve it :) Negativity will get you nowhere.
#ResetTheLeague
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
#ResetTheLeague
Last edited by Lorenz_Kivelitz on Apr 17, 2021, 6:22:35 AM
What are you gonna do about league economy and fairness, is the only thing I care about ?

Technical issues, happens, fine, I respect it I'm not mad.

But, I'm really mad about the economy of the league... allowing the best group of players to have a huge advantage.

Only realistic solution imo : Freeze their accounts for 6 hours.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Last edited by Senju_Hyoketsu on Apr 17, 2021, 6:28:29 AM
#ResetTheLeague
Gamw to xristo sas dwste mou ban

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info