Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

How are u going to adress the duped currency?
Sorry folks but this league start has been the worst as of yet.

With all due respect to sponsored corner for streamers and being invested into a clear launch I don't see any fair reason to let anyone have priority when there is so much imporstance as to who gets to end game faster at start of the league.

Put on that the sheer insane strength of "Duping" currency especially at the first day of the league and it's impact on the economy of the league.

#RestartTheLeague

it needs to be done.
I have no problem with technical issues - shit happens and nobody should blame you for that.
Letting streamers in without a queue, as bad as it sounds is totally justifiable
not only as a marketing decision but because the fact that people could at least
watch streams when otherwise they would had nothing to do.

But when the technical issues are solved you should reset the server as it had major impact on the economy which (as you admitted youself during GDC speach) is one of the more important things for players.

#ResetTheLeague
#resettheleague
Economy is fucked
For me the problem is, if they gave priority to streamers this easy, in order to promote the game, what other benefits have they given them that we don't know about?

If it's all about "putting on a good show, and promoting the game in a good way", then streamer RNG may not be so far fetched.
If you see promotions where things go well, 6-links, rare drops etc, it's encouraging you to go play the game even more, because who knows, if they can get it, so can you.

It's like those shitty mobile game ads you see, where they open up lootcrates and get rare items. It's all to promote the game, and encourage you to play. So I don't see why this should be any different. GGG is a company that sells their game.

By giving streamers just a small hint of special treatment, they have planted a seed of distrust amongst the community that cannot be taken back.

I think my anger is measured for about one free lootbox.
Lies!!Dont lie to your community Chris,your credibility is worse than dog-shit atm...and that goes for you to Bex,shame on you.
At least on p2w games,people knows to where they go,and i cant see anything in TOS saying this or that player have privilegies above all the others,but i might be wrong.

If you really want to do something honest and safe at least a bit of your face,take the time you need to fix the problems then re-start a league EQUAL FOR ALL,and that means everything that was dropped should be vanish too.

We,the 'sheeps',99.9% of your community are at least disapointed,to not be too rude.
I never gotMTX from store but i got some tabs to play this,cant imagine what players that spended hundreds or more are feeling atm.

Questions is,have u balls to do that?
#Resettheleague
"
SkyReacher wrote:
Sorry folks but this league start has been the worst as of yet.

With all due respect to sponsored corner for streamers and being invested into a clear launch I don't see any fair reason to let anyone have priority when there is so much imporstance as to who gets to end game faster at start of the league.

Put on that the sheer insane strength of "Duping" currency especially at the first day of the league and it's impact on the economy of the league.

#RestartTheLeague

it needs to be done.

THIS!!! ^^^^
It's unfair!!!!

#ResetTheLeague

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info