Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Thank Your for this apologize and sorry for my bad English,

Everybody makes mistakes and thats ok but the diffrence is how GGG can make a better response for the image that lose on this start via steam charts 1/3 from players only "online" thats show how much trust loses after last saison issues and now its doesnt better... i know lot of people stop working and take holidays to play Ultimatum on Release and now they waste just "Time" and had to watch "Streamers" how they are preferred playing POE... understandable Angry of them..
but last saison players had nothing from the Issues just time wasting and this saison it looks really the same just try to make everybody happy with anything that can calm down "everybody" example as a free "special" support pack for Excuse or Gift boxes etc. im someone who invest time and money to support GGG with supportpacks... so i know that lot of casual gamers would enjoy a compensation of this Situation. EVERYBODY knows that GGG are doing it Well every Saison and try to make the game "better" or "balanced" for everyone so i think if you start something nice for all people and find a way to say "really" sorry it makes the Mood from everyone more chilled :)

Thank your for your hard work every time and let us start finally this awesome Saison <3

Twitch.tv/jap4l
I am sorry but that story really shows me very your tech staff are sleep on their chairs the past few weeks.
I know that cuz I am a retired head GM and CEO from another game company.
And I spend my past 15 years in the game industry.
You need to this kind of stress test on test servers weeks ago...
You should have set up virtual backup servers and tested the transfer tests on them with different densities over and over again.
Those explanations tell me only one thing...
Your tech staff didn't do their homework!
That's it...
There is nothing to do but wait patiently for you to solve your problems and open the servers.
But please do not put your players as children and do not make such bad remarks in the future.
I'm telling you as a 50+ years old elder who has done this job for 15 years.
#ResetTheLeague
#ResetTheLeague

Also glad all that happened. Made me to think of my own way with build, so i leave behind all POE streamers. Don`t like 1st and 2nd category divides.
"
nodtankom wrote:
Please do not reset league. We dont want to have all our time spent on this start to be gone. We can understand you and a lot of us dont blame you. Stay calm and dont listen haters.

+1
I got 50+ disconnect and enter Act 2, I don't want do it again.
Fair? who care, world never fair, just dont want waste time one more time on act 1.

Will people got few ex or mirror don't want rest? Got nothing want reset? Fair? there no standard.
#ResetTheLeague
#Resettheleague
JUST ROLL BACK THE LEAGUE so I can have my imaginary achievement of having to compete with the 1% of players that dictates the market every league for the 1st 10mins of the league. Do the right thing GGG! I'm in ssf btw
Padoru Intensifies
I hardly believe in anything Chris said. I have logged to standard after Ritual ends. I was around 8k in first queue. I got dc after reached lvl 3 in the town. Back to waiting list 120k. When I got back I was already lvl 2 (lost xp) and for sure rolled back. Extreme number of dc's within next 4.5 hrs and not playing any more. I have achieved in game lvl 8 but never get into the ledge. So how is you night story about migrating characters got anything to do with me? How you can say you were not prepared for high number of players if every single league has more starting players than the previous one by tens of thousands? On the top of it you clearly do not give damn about forum as a lot of us have seen you posting updates on reddit but not here. How you can actually look into mirror and not throw up?
I dont blame the streamers its not their fault, i blame GGG, for being so tonedeaf.

The people that stand to loose the most in this is actually the streamers, if theres no reset, theres no league, no league no revenue from streams.

GGG needs to reset the league in order to regain the trust they lost, trust in the companys integrity as well as the trust in the leagues economy.

I dont know how much of streamers revienue comes from poe league content, but probably quite alot. If the league is compromised, alot of people wont bother to play this league, and if they dont play, why bother watching streamers?

RESET THE LEAGUE!!

P.S all the big streamers should publicly request GGG to reset the league, would be good PR and the right thing to do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info