Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Harvest Nerf, 4 page nerf manifesto and then a messed up league start

#Karma strikes back
I was late to the party as I was too tired last night, when I woke up at 5 am, I tried to log in and found that I couldn't delete my old characters(my char list is full) from Ritual league. My second thought was that the problem was related to that, but later I could and I still DC'd and thought I'd wait till everything is stable.

While I am empathetic enough to understand GGGs reasons why for server priority, it will still leave a sour taste for anyone expecting a level playing field and as much fairness for all, or at least as much as non-RNG goes, and outside making a lot of streamers looking bad benefiting from perks, I am not entirely sure, what the PR can be parading the game even for white-lists having problems with running a game.

I love GGG and them being very upfront with things. They admit a mistake, which quite frankly most people would be able to see a mile away, but I am not gonna give them a hard time for being honest. The world needs more honesty. And it should be rewarded

I can't help to get the feeling it is a bit ironic that GGG has decided to pay for promo for marketing reasons, and the servers can't handle the stressload. Not for the first time, mind.

You have the financial backing of Tencent, or at least as a safety net, while able to have complete autonomy of your game. Never let greed get the best of you, GGG. And always keep an eye on your moral compass. You are a great company with well meaning intentions and very caring employees, but many a company have trodden this path, only to be seduced by Mammon.
I will say briefly: embarrassment
#restarttheleague
#Reset the League

While I appreciated the fact that you offered an explanation for today's tech issues......and streamer issues, I see that Chris Wilson does NOT have the moral fortitude to do the right thing by restarting the league. Instead he and GGG appear to promote unfair advantages by allowing a certain streamer and his friends to gain unfair economic advantage in the new league.

Chris, GGG, ya'll have lost credibility. You bring shame upon yourselves, the company, and your country.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Apr 17, 2021, 6:31:30 AM
#ResetTheLeague
- The issue here is that you lacked transparency and not that you decided to promote your game via content creators

- Focus and try to find the root cause of the issues (and don't worry we will keep ramming the login servers to the point you will get enough backend logs :) ) and focus on getting stability up!

Many thanks and take care!
I'm all for restarting the league if the launch caused so many problems.
Do it, please! Let us all start again, and properly enjoy the league launch.
#ResetTheLeague
#Reset the League

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info