Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Reset the league
Server crashes be server crashes right, I can't always control how poorly my rig decides to perform on the day either but... You do know how the trade league economy works right? That giving people priority literally gives them a free pass to getting rich on the back of people suffering through the queues without having to earn it?

That's what the outrage comes from, also the fact nobody even asked the streamers if they wanted it, or announced the decision so we had to find out ourselves and felt backstabbed. I just can't fathom how many people this idea had to pass through before it got executed and apparently, they all said, sure yes give every streamer a free 100ex+ league start while they're already being accused every league of having shadow RNG buffs. That won't possibly piss everybody off.
#ResetTheLeague

Same rights for everyone.
#ResetTheLeague
Put your money where your mouth is.
#ResetTheLeague
#ResetTheLeague
#RESTART THE LEAGUE
Reset the league
Reset the league, period! We don't care for 0.1% of players who alredy duped tons of itmes and currency and are alredy in levels above 85+
Do you want unsatisified majority of players? This will be unforgivable error if you don't make a proper and fair decision, good luck with solving your server issues.
Last edited by Anhellist on Apr 17, 2021, 6:12:16 AM
Reset this damned league now! Your beloved streamers have way too much advantage over other players now and you even payed them for this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info