Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

RESET LEAGUE FOR FAIR
Нам нужен ВАЙП
#ResetTheLeague
Thank you for an honest post addressing today. I have to admit I'm surprised, but it's nice to see. Thanks

"

The decision to allow any streamers to bypass the queue was clearly a mistake. Instead of offering viewers something to watch while they waited, it offended all of our players who were eager to get into the game and weren't able to, while instead having to watch others enjoy that freedom. It's completely understandable that many players were unhappy about this. We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality

Great. What about the economical advantage of certain people have now because of the priority? And what are you going to do about the ongoing DUPING? Are the currency made of off it being deleted, or are there going to be bans? What about the ladder?

Appreciate the post, and you and your team hard work, but things are still unclear, and the generic PR wording of your post did not really help.

Reset the league. It is the only "FAIR" option.
Maybe spend less manpower in Twitch chats and more on making sure the first 13 hours of league is playable.
ok... but the league should be reset if you really want to be "fair" about it
#RESET THE LEAGUE
Will we be getting a league reset?

This launch was so unfair on so many levels.

I was in queue within seconds after they were up and I have yet to even get through act 2.

The economy is basically void, the class and overall character ladders are void.

Please reset the league before reopening the servers so that everyone can be on an equal footing (and not only the ones you allowed through whether you wanted to anger everyone or not).
please reset the league

it hurts to have 14 lvl character ater 12 hours of constant queues and disconnects while some other persons can already have 70+ lvls and farm maps, currency and items to sell me tomorrow with outrageous price

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info