Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

please reset the league

it hurts to have 14 lvl character ater 12 hours of constant queues and disconnects while some other persons can already have 70+ lvls and farm maps, currency and items to sell me tomorrow with outrageous price
I think you have just made another mistake by making this post. Because in it, you didn't address one of the biggest concerns players have voiced across all social media platforms. Will the league be reset? You've now admitted to having a firm hand in making a competitive game's playing ground un-equal. So will you be resetting the league so that it is equal? I can tell you now that from waiting 13 weeks inbetween leagues to race to 100 and a completely WRECKED economy for another 13 weeks, a few hours wasted isn't all that much to give up to ensure a smooth (and actually enjoyable) league. I hope you make the right decision here as I'm pretty sure a tonne of competitive players will leave PoE and look elsewhere. It's pretty painful to point out, but do be reminded that quite a few new ARPG's releases are on the horizon and some of us may look toward greener pastures... and PoE2 will be run by the same company as PoE, so the same bad business decisions may trickle through. I sincerely hope you make the right decision.
#RESET
Thank you for your feedback! Good luck!
im fine with all the nerfs this league but did you have to buff waypoints this hard? they seem way to op this leaguestart.. way better then any other thing in the game by far
please reset the league

it hurts to have 14 lvl character ater 12 hours of constant queues and disconnects while some other persons can already have 70+ lvls and farm maps, currency and items to sell me tomorrow with outrageous price
I just can't understand how a company that has been dealing with launches for so long and with so many developers and engineers will allow a migration process to not be complete before the new league starts, knowing very well the processing power and stress involved on launch day. Human errors or not, it is incredibly hard to understand why this was even a thing.

Given your issues last league start and the internal testing for capacity and issues, how was this migration process overlooked in testing when it can have such a potential impact.

Anyways, I appreciate the team working hard on a Saturday and I can't imagine the frustration to all involved.

Restart the league, remove streamer quees, and expect less MTX from this. For example, I dced when I was about to buy my season supporter pack, now I wont. Maybe next league, provided there is no bullshit of course.
Restart
Yeah, seems like a dumpster fire.

Like any player who wanted to give Ultimatum a try, I'm quite frustrated with the situation, but clarity and information help a lot, thank you for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info