Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

#restart the league
GGG, guess you need to make this day an important date, just as a joke. Pressure is rising constantly. But still even after you fced up that hard there are players who still trying to play this league under these conditions. That's what im calling a loyalty
Like most players that whanted to give Ultimatum a try, this feel really bad. But clarity and information help a lot, thanks for that.
"
Emfx wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to write this up, I'm sure you guys have been busier than ever.

The biggest issue I had with queue bypass was: why were the streamer's friends, who either do not stream or have insignificant influence on marketing, also able to bypass the queue, such as Empyrian's group, ZiggyD's girlfriend, etc.?

Also, reset the league.

Edited to add now that some replies have come in:

The overwhelming majority of replies both here and on the subreddit are calling for a complete rollback and reset of the league when the fix is implemented.

You say you strive for a fair and level playing field on new leagues? Then put your money where your mouth is instead of empty words, and provide that to your players.

Let's say that you have 50 people that got no problems, and 50 that did, do you reset it to make it fair for the 50 that had dc, or you dont do it to not make it unfair for the 50 that had no problems?

Stop thinking that everything here it's an easy decision, you are asking for something that would be like restarting a football match cause one team got someone hurt and can't play anymore. It's not that easy.

Anyways, I feel everyone rage and I understand that most of them asks for it, you got your reasons too, but I think that last phrase of yours was unnecessary and somewhat wrong, but I feel you.

Good luck on resolving the problem GGG, I'll try again after this downtime, hope it works!
Last edited by inactiveezz on Apr 17, 2021, 4:57:01 AM
just start over the league, 1 day of economy boost is too much
I am also in favour of a Reset
yes yes, enough with the apologetic presentations. when are we going to see some results?
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
Reset the league.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GGG DEVS TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Its good that u talk, but u know that its a bit late for that transparency. The excuse that u had no time to point that streamer-priority thing out earlier is just bad. I wish you didnt even write that because it undermines your credibility.

And the rest of the stability issues is just the pinnacle of a process that handicaps a huge amount of players in the past time and not only now (and some of them did put some money in your product).

Your game quality is far behind of where it was already. It didnt even need this subtle fuckery day to adress that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info