Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

"
vash115 wrote:
What stuff are you smoking? At least you got exposure?

They say that not giving priority was burning money. Instead, the big streamers like shroud got in , and showed all their viewers a game that rolls backs every ten minutes. Do you think thats good exposure? If I were someone who never played poe and saw that, yeah, i'd never try it.

Instead of just burning money, they went one step further and jumped themselves into the fire.

If they dont restart the league , then i wont be spending a single cent in the game for the foreseeable future. And im pretty sure i won't be alone.

If you really read a couple of words in a forum with some 'sorry' sprinkled in, and now you are happy, I'm honestly sorry for you.

This game is not a beta, is not alpha or early access, and this isn't the first absolute failure of a league release , NOR the first apology post after.

Enough with the empty words. We want actions to back up those words.

This.
I think you have just made another mistake by making this post. Because in it, you didn't address one of the biggest concerns players have voiced across all social media platforms. Will the league be reset?

You've now admitted to having a firm hand in making a competitive game's playing ground un-equal. So will you be resetting the league so that it is equal? I can tell you now that from waiting 13 weeks inbetween leagues to race to 100 and a completely WRECKED economy for another 13 weeks, a few hours wasted isn't all that much to give up to ensure a smooth (and actually enjoyable) league.

I hope you make the right decision here as I'm pretty sure a tonne of competitive players will leave PoE and look elsewhere. It's pretty painful to point out, but do be reminded that quite a few new ARPG's releases are on the horizon and some of us may look toward greener pastures... and PoE2 will be run by the same company as PoE, so the same bad business decisions may trickle through. I sincerely hope you make the right decision.
#ResetTheLeague

Most likely the problems will just continue until 50% decides to not try to log in anymore... Then the problem is solved! ez OmegaLuL
Take these pathetic servers offline, take the time you need to fix it, and make a restart!!!
Reset the league, otherwise it's dead boyz
RESTART!
#Reset the league
Reset the league.

why:

As you mentioned, you made it possible for streamers to bypass the Queue, giving them an advantage basicly. in other words no fair-play at all. Even tho' it was with good intentions of letting players have entertainment while waiting and GGG being able to keep their word on the business deal(s), this has now ended in bad blood and multiple streamers are getting hammered for this. Because while the majority of the playerbase had a queue.. they could WATCH streamers fly throu'.

I think you should focus on taking off the heat from the streamers and focus on showing your community your good will in keeping it fair-play for ALL. Not just selected few. try to regain that positive excited Hype-vibe we normally see in streams and not this streamers defending themselfs from constant negative remarks from players.

Reset the league, show fair-play, show us that you actually care and want to keep your word.

I hope you get the issues fixed with the server fast, so you can focus on other matters and players can continue their league. *CrossingFingers
imagine giving streamers a pass & tell the rest of your community to suck a fart

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info