Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

its okay for me :) good luck for solving problems
Hey, just in case someone from GGG ends up sifting through this mess of a thread, I'd like to add my piece.

I have consistently purchased supporter packs since beginning to play this game. This is the first league I will not do so. I am bothered by the streamer preference as well as the inability to play the game on the most important day of the league.

The league mechanic seems cool, but in my 12 hours of "play" I was really only connected for maybe 6. And the number of times I had to repeat content I had already cleared was too high.

I understand GGG makes its money from MTX and supporter packs, so I'm voting with my wallet. This collection of negligence, poor communication, and bad off-the-cuff troubleshooting does not earn my vote. I would like to encourage others who found themselves disappointed with not just the league launch, but GGG itself, to join me in not rewarding this fiasco with money.
Everyone who wants "fair game and restart" what about REALLY FAIR PLAYERS, who TRY TO PLAY WITHOUT DOUBLING ITEMS AND PLAY IN QUEUE HELL. Wipe ISNT fair aslo. Just seek and ban thoose who uses glitches and bugs, let real FAIR GAMERS play REALLY FAIR.
P.S. I in act 2 for 3 hours, with wipe i lost this char, is it fair for me? Screaming about wipe just to easy, but NOT REALLY FAIR!
Reset the league cuz it won't be worse than what we are having now. Economy is completely broken and unfair now and it's just gonna be escalating for ur average player who played for like 10 hours and managed to get to A4 due to disconnects. Also that streamer thing is a reason to NEVER trust you when you talk about the absence of the streamer RNG or prio. Ur reputation is destroyed now and the only way to somehow restore it is a fresh start of the league equally for all players.
What stuff are you smoking? At least you got exposure?

They say that not giving priority was burning money. Instead, the big streamers like shroud got in , and showed all their viewers a game that rolls backs every ten minutes. Do you think thats good exposure? If I were someone who never played poe and saw that, yeah, i'd never try it.

Instead of just burning money, they went one step further and jumped themselves into the fire.

If they dont restart the league , then i wont be spending a single cent in the game for the foreseeable future. And im pretty sure i won't be alone.

If you really read a couple of words in a forum with some 'sorry' sprinkled in, and now you are happy, I'm honestly sorry for you.

This game is not a beta, is not alpha or early access, and this isn't the first absolute failure of a league release , NOR the first apology post after.

Enough with the empty words. We want actions to back up those words.
RESET LEAGUE
I also agree to the league reset.

I mean I'm not flexing on things like "it's your job to test and stress-test login -and gaming servers so this doesn't happen in the first place" and "well it's always the same, since 10 years and blablabla", but it was an absolute no-go from you to let streamer (and others) bypass the queue because of money and with that you then also completely destroyed the "fair league-starting conditions for everyone" (aside what the server/queue issues already destroyed)
"
samuelhope9 wrote:
just reset the league, streamers will understand

f*** the streamers. who care about this mafia? rng boost isnt enough for them?
RESET!
Reset LEAGUE! It's unfair, I'm not streamer, and I have 20 lvl....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info