Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Geomagnetic Storm messing tcpip btw.
"
keyroi wrote:
IMO giving streamers priority queue is not a bad think. People can atleast somewhat enjoy the game with streamers while they are waiting to get into the game. Obviously making the queue go faster for everyone is the main goal but some streamers having priority is not a problem in any way for me.

I know you guys are working hard, dont let these comments full of hate get to you.

You're just a casual gamer who like to get entertained, there is nothing wrong with that, don't get me wrong. However some people play this game competitively. It's trade league. Economy based. The first 48 hours are CRUSIAL for your position in the league. Giving anyone an advantage is retarded.

You can whitelist all streamers and paid influencers to a non competitive server that's running parallel to the actual trade league. No biggie. Who cares.
just reset the league, streamers will understand
restart league
Im so depressed about this, I am going to mcdonalds! The only way to restore community confidence is take it down, fix it and restart the league - if you have the balls to step up and do that, you may just regain peoples respect.

No one wants to play a league where the 1%'ers are already in endgamne, controlling the economy.

You have always been so pro-community, step up and make it right!

How many viewers do I need on my channel to be able to play?
+ for RESTART!
im fine with all the nerfs this league but did you have to buff waypoints this hard? they seem way to op this leaguestart.. way better then any other thing in the game by far
Hey, just in case someone from GGG ends up sifting through this mess of a thread, I'd like to add my piece.

I have consistently purchased supporter packs since beginning to play this game. This is the first league I will not do so. I am bothered by the streamer preference as well as the inability to play the game on the most important day of the league.

The league mechanic seems cool, but in my 12 hours of "play" I was really only connected for maybe 6. And the number of times I had to repeat content I had already cleared was too high.

I understand GGG makes its money from MTX and supporter packs, so I'm voting with my wallet. This collection of negligence, poor communication, and bad off-the-cuff troubleshooting does not earn my vote. I would like to encourage others who found themselves disappointed with not just the league launch, but GGG itself, to join me in not rewarding this fiasco with money.
"
Viktranka wrote:
So when we can actually start playing "for real"? In "30-60 mins" servers will go down and then it's gonna be "30-60 mins" downtime so 2 hours and that will "hopefully" resolve the issues so there's a chance that it won't.

It's been over 12h from league launch. We deserve something more than "oops, sorry".

Not mentioning giving streamer prio and apparently sponsoring them too (as if they didn't rack enough money from ads, subs and donations) especially people like Asmongold who should stay in WOW Classic instead of some dedicated POE streamers who didn't get prio treatment because apparently they aren't famous enough.

I've heard that Zizaran and few others big POE streamers renounced their "prio queue" privilege as a solidarity gesture with the community, shoutout to them for being sportsmanlike unlike some specific streamer *cough* who made arrogant and racist comments and had to apologize for it.

Totally agree, I hope the fix this f*** issue today, otherwise im totally out of this league and maybe till poe2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info