Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Still love the game and this company. All good, bad stuff happens all the time.
Can't believe what you guys must've felt like when seeing your baby fail like that on launch day. That was 100% a thousand times worse than I could ever feel about getting disconnected from a game.

When it comes to streamer priority, I could not care less. I absolutely understand letting content creators get in more easily. They generate traffic and buzz about the game and most of us love to watch them create that content.

I can also understand why some people would get angry at that though. But for me personally it's not even an issue.

People asking for a league reset must be joking lmao.
Nice league start. Streamers and they parties got vip connection settings... People stuck in the 1-3 act for 10+ hours. GGG didnt give us a single patch this time (in previous leagues there be atleast 1 on first 10 hours). All i can say - delete this fucking progression of streamers and they friends, dupers and other shit and START THE LEAGUE AGAIN WITHOUT ISSUES PLS!
Warning:

There is a very big issue: DUPE-ing (by exploiting the situation with disconnects).

This will crash the entire league from its born day. Just like Standard currently is.

Pay attention to this instead of crying about things like streamers priority or disconnects.
Makes you wonder what else is being prioritized for streamers.
Is streamer rng just a meme or has it been real all this time?
Streamers with prio should be banned for 12 hours to compensate normal ppl.

2nd Just stopleague and fix asap.
Why does the player base deal with this every league. Totally pog GGG
+1 reset
~Everything proceeds according the prophecy~
RESET->RESTART!!!!!
I understand the concerns about it, I also understand the problems that arise at the launch of a new season.
I don't care whether the big streamers have priority or not, I just care about playing the season and having fun. 12 hours after launch, you can't even play for 10 minutes continuously and there are people who are already at the map stage. the troubling thing is this, how do they never get kicked off the servers, while 99% of people just enter the game, get kicked out and have to redo a layout at least 3 times before progressing? this is sad, the fact that you cannot play for more than 10 consecutive minutes !! I understand it's tough, I understand that there is a lot of work to do and problems to solve. Yet please keep us updated kindly. otherwise I will have to start the season that I have waited so long with at least 1 week late!
Thanks Chris for the frank words. Unfortunately, it does not happen the first time (Heist..). The biggest problem for me was the preference for streamers. I have already invested a lot of money in the game because I think your work is great and wanted to support that. This season I won't do that, but not because you don't do your job well (you do!), but because I want to support a company that doesn't seem so profit oriented! I wish you guys would do it for the fun of it, as you have done in past years. The normal players pay your salary, not the streamers per se.

Keep it up, we love you guys anyway.

btw. Economy is fucked for the whole season.
Last edited by Err0r404 on Apr 17, 2021, 4:50:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info