Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Please DON'T reset the league.
I know it's unfair, but it would also be unfair for everyone spending a lot of their time and getting at least some progress. I'm from Europe and spent the night playing to Act 6. I'll not have much more time this weekend and wouldn't like to lose my progress.

I don't care others are further or getting rich - I don't want to spend the whole weekend getting through the acts.
Should solve it fast, peeps loose their sanity.
Ok GGG, we appreciate it, but to make up for our wasted time, you could also give us some treat.
Like free boxes or something like that...
xp boost for a day...

but the letter was humble and i accept it, shit happens. Next time will be better.
Cant belive that im in queue as nr. 900 a momment later while still in queue im nr. 300k like what kind of front running is this.

Please dont talk about quality when your actions speak of segregation.

Know that you trying to get promotion for the game but cant you treat people that supported the game from the start with some respect.

To bad I'm not affiliated with some some streamer so I can skip the queue. Like I get that you let streams in front but only the streamer not the entire family.
This hesitation to use the most likely solution to fix your server problem has exasperated the proportion of disappointed and angry players. It has allowed people to slowly advance and they will now be invested in their progress on a broken server that the majority wants to be reset.
Get it done with before more people invest more time. Just shut the server and reset, roll back, leave it off until fixed. This is the best and most logical way to spend your "already wasted time and money".
You've already wasted everybody's time, don't wait on a small handful. Save the whole ship.
"
Hokek wrote:
You piss on your players and dont even pretend its a rain. Its **** unfair to promote some players just becouse they stream sth. You should reset this league and made some bonus for all normal players which loose their time cus 1st what you done is STREAMER PRIORITISING

I feel like this guy didn't read the whole update.

Also, this is a FTP play game, GGG does not owe you anything.

Keep at it GGG, we'll still be here when everything settles down.

I mean... what are we supposed to do? Play Diablo 3?

... Sometimes I am hilarious.
thank you for your transparency! I always appreciate information over coverage, I think everyone does. Looks promising!
And about the streamer priority: This makes so much more sense now. And I thought they were given a priority from the start. But it was just to not make your money invested go to waste. Which kinda still does, since all that 10 mins in-kicking thing1, and all because of one thing you missed to do... That's quite unfortunate to say the least.

Also
"
what subtle fuckery

dang Chris, don't swear like that!

Anyway, I hope this gets fixed with the patch that requires the downtime. And if it doesn't, what else will you try? Because you said you've tried anything you can think of before moving on to the last thing that'd require downtime. And if that won't work, wouldn't that mean you're out of options?

~
Last edited by moodymud on Apr 17, 2021, 4:49:02 AM
Too many exploited this faulty league start. From priority streamers and their friends, to people duping expensive items/ currency and normal people taking a step back until all is resolved, the economy is already super broken and unfair.

The right thing to do here is a LEAGUE RESET!
Thanks for posting. I feel like it´s honest and I´m not mad at the start. Looking forward for this league, so far liked the new mechanic. Regarding the streamers it felt kinda bad since I know that there is reward for people who race in this game, Although I am noob I wont be even able to compete.
I think u really need to compensation all of us for what happened.. It's not a mid league nerf we can go with.. it's giving others chance to make currency more than others .. I donot mind to start the game after a month even.. U made a mistake fix it ( not the servers of course it's not ur mistake)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info