Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

restart the league
+1 for league Restart if you truly believe in fair play!
Resetting the league would even out the playing field. IMHO you paid for exposure, thats fine but league needs to reset to keep things fair.

Best of luck fixing the issue
Reset the league after fix please!
#RESTARTLEAGUE
#NEEDFCKNWIPE
#RESTARTLEAGUE
RESTART LEAGUE PLZ.
^^this^^

the problem is all the potential new players you have worked so hard to gain that simply wont come back.

i will always play POE even though my entire continent is ignored (Africa)(and yes we have AWS), sure im a casual but with 200 ping and no way to reliably dodge boss mechanics with that lag and constant rubberbanding that wont change.

Now you have lost a big chunk of money since its x amount of new players who wont be buying at least the basics they need to play POE frustration free (new stash tabs etc) YES i know POE is "free"

Im worried about the state of the game im playing, will we even see POE2? With the almost shameless punting of MTX currently and the sheer amount of it coming out im guessing things arent going so well behind the scenes...
Please DON'T reset the league.
I know it's unfair, but it would also be unfair for everyone spending a lot of their time and getting at least some progress. I'm from Europe and spent the night playing to Act 6. I'll not have much more time this weekend and wouldn't like to lose my progress.

I don't care others are further or getting rich - I don't want to spend the whole weekend getting through the acts.
I just lost like 15 minutes of progress after discon.
it was quest done and Ultimatum challenge, from which i got an unique axe.
Guys, im truly disappointed of you.
At the start of my favourite game's league I have to go and play Diablo 3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info