Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

"
Mil0sevic wrote:
Path of Streamers

10/10
"
Hokek wrote:
You piss on your players and dont even pretend its a rain. Its **** unfair to promote some players just becouse they stream sth. You should reset this league and made some bonus for all normal players which loose their time cus 1st what you done is STREAMER PRIORITISING

I feel like this guy didn't read the whole update.

Also, this is a FTP play game, GGG does not owe you anything.

Keep at it GGG, we'll still be here when everything settles down.

I mean... what are we supposed to do? Play Diablo 3?

... Sometimes I am hilarious.
Should solve it fast, peeps loose their sanity.
This hesitation to use the most likely solution to fix your server problem has exasperated the proportion of disappointed and angry players. It has allowed people to slowly advance and they will now be invested in their progress on a broken server that the majority wants to be reset.
Get it done with before more people invest more time. Just shut the server and reset, roll back, leave it off until fixed. This is the best and most logical way to spend your "already wasted time and money".
You've already wasted everybody's time, don't wait on a small handful. Save the whole ship.
Nice league start. Streamers and they parties got vip connection settings... People stuck in the 1-3 act for 10+ hours. GGG didnt give us a single patch this time (in previous leagues there be atleast 1 on first 10 hours). All i can say - delete this fucking progression of streamers and they friends, dupers and other shit and START THE LEAGUE AGAIN WITHOUT ISSUES PLS!
I don't care free MTX and i don't want it. Just reset the league and let us start from scratch. Some people can't even complete act2 yet while Streamers in maps. Wipe and reset all the progress then we will be gucci.
Ok GGG, we appreciate it, but to make up for our wasted time, you could also give us some treat.
Like free boxes or something like that...
xp boost for a day...

but the letter was humble and i accept it, shit happens. Next time will be better.
#MakePoeGreatAgain - Restart the League...
in every other Game i at least would get some free stuff but with Poe i dont see that happening.....its not like you can give enraged players something as an appology ....nah rather go with "you fuckers gonna play anyway arrent ya"
GGG plz just fix this issue and clean your mess its mean restart the league thats simple

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info