Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

#RESTARTLEAGUE
So, basically the post tells us about things we dont care at all, to avoid the restart league whole issue (but admitting that the streamers queue was a fail), and you simply say that the work to make the game playable will continue, without any hint of when are we able to play act 1 while streamers are mapping??

This is just too much ggg..... What are you thinking guys? Wake up, for good...
I used to think Streamers luck on path of exile is just a myth.
Pressing capital 'X' for mega doubt.
Talking about Stream to win...
I don't care free MTX and i don't want it. Just reset the league and let us start from scratch. Some people can't even complete act2 yet while Streamers in maps. Wipe and reset all the progress then we will be gucci.
"
Viktranka wrote:
So when we can actually start playing "for real"? In "30-60 mins" servers will go down and then it's gonna be "30-60 mins" downtime so 2 hours and that will "hopefully" resolve the issues so there's a chance that it won't.

It's been over 12h from league launch. We deserve something more than "oops, sorry".

Not mentioning giving streamer prio and apparently sponsoring them too (as if they didn't rack enough money from ads, subs and donations) especially people like Asmongold who should stay in WOW Classic instead of some dedicated POE streamers who didn't get prio treatment because apparently they aren't famous enough.

I've heard that Zizaran and few others big POE streamers renounced their "prio queue" privilege as a solidarity gesture with the community, shoutout to them for being sportsmanlike unlike some specific streamer *cough* who made arrogant and racist comments and had to apologize for it.

Dude, don't you dare bitching about Asmon.
he's dedicated PoE player and always take weeks off streaming WoW to play PoE because he loves the game, I'm 99% positive that he didn't even take any money from GGG, he's always reacting to PoE updates, always speak about game with passion etc. Shroud on the other hand doesn't give two shits about this game and he's the one who got paid, just like he gets paid to play literally ANYTHING, take Warframe for instance, he took the $, played the game for few hours and never looked at it again rofl
I just straight up deleted POE, and i don't think i will be returning ever. We will see tho.
Fresh restart would be cool by me.
Just delete all the streamers accs that got prio and did stay on it. This is pay2win that clearly is against the tos you guys wrote.
Also level 18 in 12 hours... Pog
RESTART THE LEAGUE!!!!
reset this league.
Although i am not competing in being highest lvl, deepest delving etc or the first one to be somewhere i know that there are people that do that and it is unfair that some streamers got advantage to advance in the game further than those that just come to enjoy the game.

A big part of this game is economy and your decisions with whitelisting streamers etc has caused problems to that economy and in my opinion the only way to solve that is to reset everything.
The longer you leave that decision on the table the harder it will be to make it...

You made a mess it is you who will end up cleaning it. Just saying...
disappointing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info