Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

reset the league
IMO giving streamers priority queue is not a bad think. People can atleast somewhat enjoy the game with streamers while they are waiting to get into the game. Obviously making the queue go faster for everyone is the main goal but some streamers having priority is not a problem in any way for me.

I know you guys are working hard, dont let these comments full of hate get to you.
They really do need to wipe or something. People are showing off stacks of hundreds of duped exalts already.
reset the league
They really do need to wipe or something. People are showing off stacks of hundreds of duped exalts already.
Path of Streamers
GGG pays the streamers to play much more in advance then us, get items, and broke the market? And you think that is ok? Wipe the database, from my perspective where I pay to support the game and the streamers get payed to play, hmm seems a lot of unfair. Absolutely incredible
Being angry about this will not help. Hope they learned from this and that such issues will not happen again in the future. Keep up the good work.
Reset the league after fix please!
NEED A WI P E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info