Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

BRING BACK HARVEST AND BUFF MY BUILD. THE LEAGUE SUCKS ANYWAY!
just reset the league I was waiting for the lunch just to dc all-day

so many streamers ahead of me by a lot

the faster we go to the map the better our currency will be but this dc
that's the honest communication I want to hear. Bad things happened and hope you guy can find the problem that causing the issue.
I was more excited for this league than any previous league.

Everything got nerfed. It felt like a return to basics. I felt the same hype that surrounded the release of Classic WoW.

I appreciate all the hard work you people do, it's truly amazing. But if we don't get a RESET, this is going to be thoroughly disappointing.
Path of Disappointment
Reset the league.
Restart the league.
Fresh start today at normal time, like this day never happen
"
Emfx wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to write this up, I'm sure you guys have been busier than ever.

The biggest issue I had with queue bypass was: why were the streamer's friends, who do not stream, also able to bypass the queue, such as Empyrian's group, ZiggyD's girlfriend, etc.?

Also, reset the league.

Is the league it to reseyt is fine it to us
"
The decision to allow any streamers to bypass the queue was clearly a mistake. Instead of offering viewers something to watch while they waited, it offended all of our players who were eager to get into the game and weren't able to, while instead having to watch others enjoy that freedom. It's completely understandable that many players were unhappy about this. We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality.

I like how you skirt the issue of false advertisement.

Allowing streamers to display the league functioning without a queue when 99.9% of the playerbase were stuck in queue was disgusting.

Really disappointed by GGG on this.

Trade league is over because the streamers have such a huge advantage on top of their usual advantage. There is also the issue of so much wealth acquired through duped currency which will not be resolved.

RIP league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info