Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

reset league

streamer online
people offline

it's unaccetable
Shortest league for me. Didn't make it past Brutus. I guess having a selected few to sell the game on is worth screwing the entire playerbase over for. I'll check back if the league is reset, having leagues like this is just pointless. All the same to play standard and nobody does that.
No need restart, and thanks for your hard works hopefully it will works.
so what chris is saying he turned this game into pay to win. How much money do you want to skip the queue next league and not get disconnected constantly ????
Last edited by whobegotyou on Apr 17, 2021, 4:38:10 AM
Thank you for the explanation, and ya'lls hard work in figuring out this fck-fest. Mistakes were made and owned.

In all fairness, please do a hard wipe and league restart during the upcoming downtime.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GGG DEVS TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Fair for everyone you say ? Fair woud be to Restart the League.
"
"
The decision to allow any streamers to bypass the queue was clearly a mistake. Instead of offering viewers something to watch while they waited, it offended all of our players who were eager to get into the game and weren't able to, while instead having to watch others enjoy that freedom. It's completely understandable that many players were unhappy about this. We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality.

What about the friends of empyrian and the girlfriend of ziggyd? Not only streamers go to skip the queue, some favoritism was given to this people when they aren't big streamers or literally doesn't even stream at all.

Static WAN IP's - everyone behind those connection will have priority.
I didn't care about streamer priority at all, I understand where that came from and accepted it. If the queue was normal and fast, then it would have made less sense, but hopefully this will never happen again.
Messing up the league start for EVERYONE is just very disappointing. The incredibly long wait time to get started and then the infinite disconnections is what made me mad and go to sleep earlier (EU frog here), just finishing the first act, 3 hours into the launch...

Hope we can play normally after the fix and such a bad launch situation will never happen again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info