Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Reset The League
The whole streamer priority debacle was concerning, but thank you for explaining It and say sorry. Everyone can make mistakes, but the most important thing is to learn from them!

Thank you for your hard work!
Thank You for this post. I am not bothered about streamers skipping a queue, all I care about is duping.

Little tip for your Customer Relations team though... Be a couple hours earlier with this response if SHTF ever again lol :P
so what a few players are higher. that usually happens anyway... most of the people saying reset league would not have had a chance to get into maps by now anyway lol..
And a lot of people already duplicated already, there is already a lot of clips even (i'm not telling about people who doing it out of stream for unfair plays)
Just restart the whole thing and write down an apologies for the inconvenience
in hindsight it would probably have been smarter to start with the downtime fix first. not easy desicion, but i wish you all good luck with that fix and i wish that it works out.

any word on the duping?
Please reset the league.. i couldnt finish the act 1 but some players get to the maps. That is unfair.
Im problem with the severs are the lagg of stability and that Im number 1000 in qeue then out of no where there is 300K infront of me. Much fair no equality found.
Im problem with the severs are the lagg of stability and that Im number 1000 in qeue then out of no where there is 300K infront of me. Much fair no equality found.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info