Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

One day lost is nothing against losing reputations and unfair streamers privileges.
MAKE A POLL ABOUT SERVER ROLLBACK TO THE BEGINNING
LET PEOPLE DECIDE WHAT THEY WANT
who cares about your explanation/appologies? you just *** community! time wasted, plans wasted. Luckely I didn't purchase support pack this time... I realr REALY HOPE THAT NO ONE WILL DO THIS after such kind of face spitting!!!
So, is the league going to be reset, since some people got advantage?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GGG DEVS TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Explanations are all well and good, but what are you going to do about it? The league start is now extremely unfair. People have duped thousands of exalts, and a small part of your player base got to play while the rest of us sat here staring at a log in screen. I personally killed brutus 27 times today. I am level 30 stuck in act 3 because every time i try to go to a new zone i crash. We will never catch up. Trade league is no pointless for some of us. I took the weekend off work to play your game and for what. Its all well and good to say sorry shit went bad and i am sure you are, but actually do something to fix it and make the league start fair for everyone not the had picked few that stream or happen to play with streamers.
Last edited by Madhatten512 on Apr 17, 2021, 4:35:44 AM
Ban Empyrean
Please, just restart the league after all fixes will be done, please, if u accept u have done mistakes just give us something back, give us a fair start.
HARD Reset this trash league already.
And thats why, streamers can find mirrors and i don't...............................................
Last edited by Mil0sevic on Apr 17, 2021, 4:45:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info