Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

reset the league
Thank you for the communication and thanks for understanding the upset.
I hope the fix you plan works out! We get to play and you get some well deserved rest, I hope! :)
I wish you strength of nerves and coolness of head to keep working properly and successfully.

One question is still open though. Would you, please, comment on the possibility of resetting/restarting the league in light of the streamer priority faux pas.
seems reasonable that streamers are allready at maps while i have run every single zone 4 times due to getting logged out every time i try to enter the next zone......
Well, human errors are normal. As long as you identified to problem and made sure it won't happen again, all good.
Thanks for keeping us informed and for your hard work. Hope you can find the issue soon
Wrong answer, children in africa doesn’t have clean water so all non streamers with privilege and friends ;) should just get over and deal with it. We mere plebs cannot have the same treatment but also we should be made fun of "look all those plebs just log in" jokes aside hope things goes well soon ty for the effort
Take my energy GGG! And also competitive players!
"
schnabltir wrote:
Restart league!
Chris» Wilson, are you planning to do a wipe? After all, it cannot be denied that 70% of the players flew out every 5 minutes, with each change of location, after which they stood in line for 20 minutes, and the players with priority developed absolutely without fail????
So lady's and gents this is exactly how a developer should behave.

Honesty. Responsive. Open to the community.

I mean, the fact that Chris told us about this business actions they are doing with the streamers is crazy. I guess 98% of the developers out there would give a f**k about to inform the community about this.

Big praise to GGG. One of the last big developers out there !!!
Just take the servers offline and retart the league later on.

Ppl duping shit for hours now, just wtf...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info