Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

People duping currency/items in this league. :(
thx alot for all the work you guys put in to fix the servers.
If you want to call it fair, then a restart has to be in order (I hope). The scale has tipped too much in favor of some over others. Just restart the league once you figure out the fix.. To make it fair again
1. Assumption is the mother of all fuckups
2. Reset league
3. Fix duping and remove items (excuse that it doesn't affect you, will affect standard as well after this league)
4. Fire junior devs that fucked up
5. Punish senior devs that let this happen
6. Skin alive team leaders
Restart the league, or make a poll asking community
Good response.
But those priviligers already got a big advantage than us, how will you solve this probleme if you say to make it fair for every session ?
Thank you for keeping up the good work and for informing us on what's going on. ^^
While I totally understand letting streamers in early is good for viewership, those who were let in early should not extend to people who would exploit the market conditions and effectively have infinite money for the rest of the league.

Great write up though, and thanks for your hard work. This must have been a nightmare.
"
Emfx wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to write this up, I'm sure you guys have been busier than ever.

The biggest issue I had with queue bypass was: why were the streamer's friends, who do not stream, also able to bypass the queue, such as Empyrian's group, ZiggyD's girlfriend, etc.?

Also, reset the league.

Agree reset the league to be fair for everyone.
https://streamable.com/d0dsl6

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info