Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Whatever. The "streamers and friends" get preferential treatment cat is out the bag already.

There is no confidence left in believing they aren't being helped in other underhanded fashion already.
self vaal
Disconnected, logged in again I was in Queue place 4k. Int his morning the queue was fast so I thought no problem. It went down and instead of loggin me in it threw me to queue place 300k. Like why? and what the horse? Thats very uncool ma friends! :(
imagine not using the money for the "influencer" to pay for better server instead
Can't say it's clear because i logged during the downtime to clean the stashes ,and stil would have taken all night and prolly day to log at the pace it was going .Nevertheless mistakes explained ( albeit a bit faster ,stil understandable ) are fogiven , thank you for your franchise and the reassuring words .Keep up the good work .
Ok that's a good thing that you may have found the problem and solved it.
If closing the server for 1h was your hardest choice, I think you should have done it immediatly when you suspected the problem.

Have you ever seen a plumber trying to fix a leak while the water flow still on ?

Anyway, i bet your technicians resolved the problem. But i expected an annoucement of some compensations :/
Wow just wow GGG

Special queues and what not.... don't go down that road!

Restart the league anything else is just wrong.
we dont need your shitty thoughts, you ruined ligue start for ALL players except streamers and it whores. who return to me one day of vacation, which i spend trying log in to game and viewing to monitor with queue count.
NO
ANY
MANEY
TO
YOU
EVER
UNDERSTAND
every league we listen your apologies, and every league you fails.
you writing some posts, but people need not post with your thoughts but working game, where ALL starting in some conditions.
listen to me?
same conditions!
"allow those streamers to bypass the queue"

This should just NEVER be the answer. Way to publicly shit on everyone else.

Question: Will GGG ever separate their website from their game server so we have access to official information here?
nah... server goes everything goes, been like that forever, will stay like that forever.

The Ultimatum seems to be: "fix your shit"(generally not just this league) or "loose your players".
Last edited by daFalk on Apr 17, 2021, 4:44:49 AM
ban empyrean

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info