Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

DELETE PROGERSS OF STREAMERS OR RESTART ULTIMATUM!!!!!
I really appreciate your honesty, e.g. regarding the humanly caused error on the queue issue.
I myself have a background in the IT hosting sector, but I can still hardly imagine how you guys over in NZ must feel right now.
I've myself done a huge fuckup once which resulted in ~5000 users being unable to work during work time for around 2 hours and I felt miserable for weeks after that.

Unfortunately there have been people abusing the server issues, just the way this has always happened in the past leagues, by duping currency.

In global chat 3 e.g., there was someone posting a stack of 1300exalts around 2hours ago, and I highly doubt this is a single case, others just aren't stupid enough to make it public.

As a result of this, the missing equality between streamers and non-streamers, the probably massive amounts of duping, etc., the only way to have a fair league start, and you have stressed out how important this is to you, is to restart the league after you fixed the issues.

I know you totally do not want to do it, but from a logical perspective there is absolutely no other way to fix this league. Unless you reset the league, there's already going to be huge gaps, in currency and progress, between many players, which will exponentially increase over the course of the next days.

I honestly hope you think about this carefully and come to the only honestly good conclusion.
Last edited by csfue91 on Apr 17, 2021, 4:34:47 AM
give us some coin or tap the streamer get to the atlas before us = better loot lvl etc...
You should reset the league. But you won't.

I am smiling on a spiritual level though - this is the kind of damage that can only be explained by the karma of ignoring 460 pages of player feedback on Harvest and proceeding to kill it regardless of your the opinion of the majority of the player base.

So yeah GGG, you've had this coming. But you will not learn your lesson, you never do.
RESTART LEAGUE
https://streamable.com/d0dsl6

So are people from Empyrean Gaming party a part of your "marketing campaign" too or how can this even be explained?
I don't usually post however I think voicing feedback here is appropriate.

Per your words, a fair start is what you intend to provide, unfortunately this wasn't possible this time around.

Can't you just delete all Ultimatum characters, and have a full restart to provide said fair start for everyone?

People are pissed already, the fairest thing to do is to restart in my humble opinion.

Best of luck with the fixes!
Huge Disappointment Mr.Chris

now i know being friends with the any streamer allows me to bypass this indie company policies.
https://www.pathofexile.com/
Restart the league please :)
"
Snipemaster wrote:
I dont mind if Streamers can bypass que but can only play SSF and cant migrate.

THIS OR A LEAGUE RESTART
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Last edited by cjbLazin on Apr 17, 2021, 4:34:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info