Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Was not easy to get off work for Leauge launch.
Had to take vacation days.
Could have used it somewher else.
Verry Dissapointed.
"
Emfx wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to write this up, I'm sure you guys have been busier than ever.

The biggest issue I had with queue bypass was: why were the streamer's friends, who do not stream, also able to bypass the queue, such as Empyrian's group, ZiggyD's girlfriend, etc.?

Also, reset the league.

Because it looks like: just a usual story "press release" style. Maybe paid advertising also for better loot "showcase" :D
Last edited by Acored on Apr 17, 2021, 4:34:35 AM
at this point, I will no longer be recommending anyone to this game. They will have better luck with diablo mobile than this clown fiesta. Cheers!
You need to take actual actions. Everything is void if you are not truly accountable and there is no consequence to your actions.
Just reset the league.
This post gives me a very strong vibe of amateurism/inexperience within GGG. It doesn't look like a company with 10+ years of experience.

There were so many crucial mistakes in succession, culminating in the "streamer priority" decision fiasco (it's such an obvious mistake, cmon), that it is hard to believe. I am sad for them.

And I don't mean that to be negative and bash on GGG and its employees.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GGG TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Please dont fire the Human who made the migrating mistake.
I for one am inclined to "forgive" you. Its not like i have had over 2k hours fun with your game. ;)
"
LeChris_POE wrote:
"We will also plan future marketing campaigns with contingencies in mind to better handle this kind of situation in the future."

May i understand this as "hide unpopular choices from public" ?!

I bought supporter packs to support development of the game, not to fund paid priority actors. This is so sad...

What are you talking about, Exile? Marketing is part of any business. You spend the money to buy game related stuff. Now it's their money, don't tell them how to spend their money since no one should tell you how to spend your money.

Overall I hate what happened today, there is no silver lining. I wasted 1 whole day for nothing.
sek2 kito jange peccoh
IGN ; DENTAGRAM
thanks to http://poe.xyz.is/
https://cldly.com/pathofexile/procument/acquisition/poexyz
"We paid streamers to showcase our game" - boy, did they! 2-3 hours of constant crashes, desyncs, loading queues and (my favourite) getting fed up and playing other games. You didn`t shoot yourself in the foot there, you literally jumped on a landmine. At the very least I hope this will introduce better QA and testing. No go fix your servers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info