Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

try harder
Let's just shut down the servers, clean wipe, and launch again to be fair and competitive all around, just as normal league start
NANI
The servers should be shutdown to reflect the real situation, which is: unplayable game.

There is not "disconnect roughly every 10 minutes". It is actually EACH 3-5 minutes which also involves "rollback on progress" due to unsaved instance. Disconnect occurs even by just standing still in town.
So 3-5 minutes with a 4 minutes rollback equals: unplayable game. Yet, you are keeping the servers on. For what?

Additionally, the situation keeps going on for 12 hours already in a situation of "new content released" (meaning that everyone should've been aware of possible issues encountered). So the team which is working "hard" to fix the issues is so bad that they need at least 12 hours to fix some issues.

The above may be established as "harsh criticism" or maybe "toxic attitude" but this is the real situation you are in: unable to provide good content in a smooth manner and unable to react fast on issues which impact the game up to the point of "Servers down".
I guess some Mystery Boxes as a compensation are in order...
Chris

im sorry but you are killing your game by giving some "players" "paid" unfair advantage while banning others if they try to get unfair advantage

sad to see poe come to this point

but you can fix it, risk it all and restart whole league, this best for all
it would be fair to reset the league completely, since you have given an unfair advantage progresswise to the streamers
just my ten cents
other than that i understand the frustration and i hope it will be all okay soon with patches and stuff
keep at it :)
"
zerotalented wrote:
All good, while the outrage is somewhat understandable, people shouldnt forget: This game is still FREE2PLAY.

Playing since the very first year i think and never been disapointed.

Love your honesty Chris (and Team) keep up the good work.

F2P ?! this is the game i spend the most money for .... and there are ppls with thousand of dollars in ... bruh
"
We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality.

Then you need to RESTART the league!! Enough said...
i wont play this league streamers already at lvl 80 made so much currency...
maybe reset ?
Refund the whole wasted time with shop points or free skins, give us something. sitting in front of my computer for many hours watching the disconnect popup is just bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info